My diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My diary

7 months before sending anything like a CCA1974 sounds familiar!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Its even longer than that I asked for it in September 2009! Arrow originally fulfilled it in 2011
      Last edited by sjd67; 2 June 2013, 08:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        The amount will change usually (interest and charges etc). As for the DN - have you sent it me? Please do.
        I have just emailed it you. The amount has gone down from the amount on the default notice which is what I find strange!

Comment

only page 2 - I need both pages mate, it's a two part notice - the first page tells us the date of issue - what was that?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cant find the other page or any of the other 2999 that its part of based on their letter that says page 2 of 3000
            Last edited by sjd67; 2 June 2013, 09:16.

Comment

Lol – that’s just the old legacy indexing system, so it’s page 1 of 3

Ok, well we can’t argue the DN at this stage, not unless they try and enforce at which point we’d need to SAR them – or SAR them now, get it over with?

You would need to send this to the original creditor  Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request - allaboutDEBT UK

However as they are not hassling you too much and the fact the agreement is UE i'd not worry too much about sending a SAR at this stage.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

As its so old and one of a few will leave that for now, as like you say the main thing is that it's uneforceable

Comment

good idea...

Comment

Just received letter off Rossendales telling me I am in breach of my repayment schedule and if I dont bring it up to date they may send someone to collect the full amount owed. What repayment schedule, is this the one they invented previously for me? I wonder if they would prefer cheque or cash, the muppets.

Have emailed Niddy, waiting for his response.

Comment

Pauls response was this

REMOVED BY ADMIN

So not sure how to reply to Rossendales
                      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 6 June 2013, 19:23. Reason: Removed quoted email

Comment

If it was me, I'd send this -

CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK

There is nothing to be gained from being too specific, as you may just be telling them how to correct the error.

I'd also send this -

Harassment Threat of Doorstep-Visit - allaboutDEBT UK

The second sentence can be omitted if you have not been harassed by telephone.

SH

Comment

No no

You don't copy our email replies here.

I've replied. This has been referred to Paul hasn't it? Hence email him then give a brief synopsis here after he replies

But yea if send above as SH says for now

Comment

Ok thanks Niddy will do

Comment

Letter about to be printed to go in the post to them, should I query the alleged payment plan that I am in breach of or not?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Working...
                                X