GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cowbopper UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowbopper UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim Received CCA Request only if advised later as old request outstanding! do not give them plenty time to trace or try to find one, bearing a point for any claim form.

CPR 31:14 - Inspect Document Request (CCA Sent)

Keep copy of all letters etc in date order or any communication, also update diary above each event get free proof posting:-
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 28 August 2023, 12:18.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Suggest you pay £10.00 and join AAD+ click on AAD+ in bar top of page that gives you more help and documents etc. you joined a few years ago for other cases.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 28 August 2023, 06:59.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Thanks for advice from everyone, I’ve borrowed some money off a relative to pay for JCS to represent. Don’t want to risk going this alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowbopper View Post
          Thanks for advice from everyone, I’ve borrowed some money off a relative to pay for JCS to represent. Don’t want to risk going this alone.
          good move

Comment

• Case dropped by Cabot

Comment

Case dropped by Cabot
              That's great news.

Comment

• good one

Comment

Case dropped by Cabot
                  Was this because of JCS intervention?

It's nice to have it reported, if so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Was this because of JCS intervention?

It's nice to have it reported, if so.
                    I mean, it's always of interest just to know whether JCS have racked up another success.

Comment

• Yes. JCS success.

Comment

• 14 May 2020, 17:53
                        As a bit of background, I was made redundant in 2012 and we very quickly fell into persistent arrears around 2013. Defaults were issued and we entered into a DMP in 2013 but this was cancelled by Stepchange in 2018. No payments have been made since. Defaults are now dropping off credit files which is great but some legal threats are beginning to materialise and some inaccuracies in credit files. Appreciate all the support any of you guys give and a massive thanks to Di for getting me started.

Congratulations and especially for your good Diary entries!
                        Also for sharing this with AAD!

30 August 2023, 11:19
                        Thanks for advice from everyone, I’ve borrowed some money off a relative to pay for JCS to represent. Don’t want to risk going this alone.

2 October 2023, 16:06
                        Case dropped by Cabot

Well done JCS!

Comment

Working...
                        X