GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Moonmonkey's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moonmonkey's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they could start LBA without CCA but would have to produce etc in proceedings or discontinue if they do not produce and Enforceable one/
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Why do I feel like I need to call Sainsbury's as per their letter? I'm not very good at this As Sainsbury's still own the debt (£25k loan from 2008, Balance £1500) - do you think they are likely to produce a valid CCA ?

My other debts have been sold on Robinson Way, 2 with Link. I think Nationwide is still with nationwide but the balance is only £200

Comment

Originally posted by Moonmonkey View Post
        I worry about a rogue ccj . . . but I worry about everything - I’m also impatient

They can't get a CCJ unless they can satisfy the court that they have complied with all their statutory duties (not only the credit agreement).

And if they did get a CCJ without complying then we would likely advise you to Appeal.

You're a long way off any of this happening, so put it to the back of your mind.

I'm afraid it is a slow process where patience is a virtue as you discretely build your case in advance - it's a bit like playing poker

Di

Comment

And let me say this, Lady Di has taught many of us a good game of poker!!

Comment

Anybody else get disappointed when they don't get any post from their creditors?

Comment

Anybody else get disappointed when they don't get any post from their creditors?
              Patience its along game!
              It takes 5(Scotland)/6 years for a debt to become Statute Barred.
              We actually want DCA's and OC to put our debts at the bottom of their work pile! So instead of being disappointed each day without post/call is a good sign!
              We have all been where you are now!! Sit on your Hands

Comment

Yes, like you MM I get very disappointed.

I just love the thought of all that time they are wasting.

Comment

No letters today nearly 12 days in - still awaiting initial responses 2 x Link CCA's and 1 x Nationwide ........................................ Sure ill hear some more once their payments aren't there on the 21st

Comment

Nationwide CC

Agreement Start Date: 10/12/2008
                    Feb 20 Balance: £231.33
                    Last Payment via Payplan: 15 Feb 2020 £20.60
                    CCA requested: 27/02/2020
                    CCA signed for: 28/02/2020
                    13/03/2020 - Nothing Exciting - my CCA request was signed for on Friday 28/2 - that's 12+2 days right? Still no response.

Comment

Excellent. From today it's UE and will remain so until you get something back. Definitely don't remind them, just keep the evidence that you've made the request.

Comment

Guess my creditors will use Coronavirus as their excuse for for not responding to my CCA requests, either way UE until they produce something.

Comment

even they can work from home as they are using computer threatograms etc
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MBNA CC / Link

Agreement Start Date: 08/08/2011
                            Feb 20 Balance: £1333.12
                            Last Payment via Payplan: 15 Feb 2020 £118.69
                            CCA requested: 27/02/2020
                            CCA signed for: 02/03/2020

18/03/2020 - CCA recieved from Link
                            They have said - The account is now enforceable and we kindly request that you contact us to make an arrangement.
                            They have sent;
                            • An account summary on Link Headed Paper; However they have put the Link A/C no. and balance of my Barclaycard which also has a CCA request. As this is just part of a covering letter not sure if this can be held against them?
                            • Pre Contractual Explanation Sheet
                            • Pre Contract Credit Information (one pager in tiny writing)
                            • Credit Card Agreement with my Name and Address at the time (again one pager tiny writing)
                            • 7 pages of terms and conditions
                            Today's update - they c#cked up by referring to barclaycard details when the agreement is an MBNA CC.

Feel really out of my depth now - in self isolation for 14 days and cant get to a scanner for Niddy - Help me please

Comment

Today's update - they c#cked up by referring to barclaycard details when the agreement is an MBNA CC.

Feel really out of my depth now - in self isolation for 14 days and cant get to a scanner for Niddy - Help me please
                              Ok photo each document using your MOB send Niddy those pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Ok photo each document using your MOB send Niddy those pictures!
                                can you remind me of the correct email address please - thanks Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X