GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shineon UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shineon UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shineon View Post
    Letter of claim form posted to Lowell recorded, disputed and asking for more docs...
    Thankyou Di for the call ( sorry about the crackles on the line)
    Hi, Lowell letter of claim recorded received by them 02/09/2019 signed for and printed copy for my file x

Comment

VODAFONE UK (phone contract)
      PASTDUE CREDIT SOLUTIONS

Husband
      Balance: £564.00
      Start Date:
      Last payment: DMP March 2018
      Original Lender; Vodafone uk

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
      20/02/2018 CCA chq cashed on bank statement
      01/03/2018 no response, gone over 12 + 2 days
      01/03/2018 letter recieved from pastdue, investigating with client, a/c on hold till they receive a response
      27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
      27/07/2018 Letter from Advantis saying they have been instructed by Vodafone to contact .
      09/08/2018 without prejudice letter from Advantis offering £80 discount if balance paid in full
      1503.19 letter Vodafone account has been assigned to Lowell with welcome letter from Lowell.
      04.04.19 letter Lowell contact us to make payment.
      17/04/2019 Lowell letter overdue account
      03/05/2019 Lowell letter overdue account
      15/0502019 Lowell pre legal assessment to see if go further
      01/06/2019 Lowell saying looking into pre legal assessment
      27/07/2019 letter from Lowell saying been sent to their solicitors.
      03/08/2019 letter of claim from Lowell.
      30/08/2019 letter of claim form completed and sent back to Lowell (disputing )
      03/09/2019 letter of claim received and signed for by Lowell, dated 02/09/2019 , printed copy if signed for for my file .
      12/09/2019 letter from Lowell solicitors a/c suspended while they source further info
      Hi Di ,,,
      Letter received from Lowell solicitors, saying as a telecommunications matter, not covered but CCA and original creditor does not need copy of agreement, therefore unable to supply default notice, they say it's a service agreement and a default notice would not have been issued, they sent some notice of assignments and are requesting statements and activity on account is suspended at the moment --- so presume I wait xx thanks xx

Comment

Hi Di
        . . . they sent some notice of assignments and are requesting statements and activity on account is suspended at the moment --- so presume I wait

Have you sent a SAR to Vodafone to get the full history of the account?

Di

Comment

PASTDUE CREDIT SOLUTIONS

Husband
          Start Date:
          Last payment: DMP March 2018 vodka says 12 May 2018 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019).
          Account opened : 24/10/2002
          Accound defaulted : they say around July 2016 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019)

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
          01/03/2018 letter recieved from pastdue, investigating with client, a/c on hold till they receive a response
          27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
          27/07/2018 Letter from Advantis saying they have been instructed by Vodafone to contact .
          09/08/2018 without prejudice letter from Advantis offering £80 discount if balance paid in full
          1503.19 letter Vodafone account has been assigned to Lowell with welcome letter from Lowell.
          03/09/2019 letter of claim received and signed for by Lowell, dated 02/09/2019 , printed copy iof signed form for my file .
          05/09/2019 filled in Vodafone sar request online.
          12/09/2019 letter from Lowell solicitors a/c suspended while they source further info.
          21/09/2019 letter from Lowell - saying when account opened, defaulted and last payment date, also 4 statements Jan, April, May and June 2016, and should contact to set up payment arrangement.- failure to contact may result in a claim being issued.
          22/09/2019 SAR request sent recorded and was recieved signed for 24/09/2019, copy of track and trace printed.
          27/09/2019 sar recieved in zip file form via email, re emailed asking to send in post as don't have software to open it.
          02/09/2019 SAR letter recieved from Vodafone in form of CD.
          Have updated info on this Vodafone file,, Lowell replied 21/09/2019 saying when account opened, last payment recieved and when they think the account defaulted and included 4 random statements from Vodafone. They have asked to make contact to set up payment plan, failure to do so may result in a claim being issued - this was their reply from the letter of claim I disputed 30/08/2019. Do I just wait still, Thankyou.....

also Vodafone have replied to SAR firstly send a zip file, then though post a CD, I cannot open either at present as older laptop and iPad , so no cd drive or zip file to open files at present, have asked if they can send paper records.

Comment

• if they fail in the next week or two contact the ICO and complain the information been sent contains no access to you to view, and that actual paper index and copies be sent, this I had to do with Cashplus! took a while but ICO recorded the complaint with others it seemed. eventually got paper DSAR
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

WESTCOT

Joint
              Balance: £10,219.00
              Start Date: 27/05/2008
              Original Lender: Think AA loan but shows lloyds bank on link paperwork 31/10/2018

01/03/2018. CCA Sent
              09/03/2018 CCA letter and £1 cheque returned saying chq needs to be payable to link financial.
              21/03/2018 CCA sent to Link Financial
              27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
              13/07/2018 Letter from westcot to contact to sort payments as dmp stopped - filed and ignored for now.
              20/10/2018 Letter from link financial - notification of account transfer, says owed to asset link capital (no5) limited, issuer lloyds bank Plc.

02/11/2018 letter from Link Finacial Outsourcing for a asset link capital (no5) ltd, statement, shows £1.00 debit and credit for cheque for CCA.
              02/11/2018 letter from link, saying agreement date 29/06/2017 and date of first movement 27/05/2008 and saying original originator lloyds bank ( this was an AA loan)
              01/02/2019 letter from link, we tried to contact you.
              19/03/2019 letters from link, we have had to validate your address.
              03/04/2019 letter from link , we need you to validate address.
              03/05/2019 letter from link says originator lloyds bank, statement 02
              03/08/2019 letter from Link , we have been unable to contact.
              05/19/2019 letter from link, saying account now enforceable as now sent CCA documents ( which are very dark and near on unreadable) will forward for checking. Also second letter enclosed from link say balance and that the account is terminated and the current balance is due and payable immediately.
              Hi, recieved letter from link with copy of agreement which is nearly unreadable, I will send off for checking, so they say account is now enforceable, there is also a second letter enclosed saying account terminated showing balance and that the balance is now due immediately. This was a joint account but letters have only ever been received in my husbands name only.

Comment

• Send the CCA to @Niddy for checking.

After receiving this CCA your response should be Silence!
                Post up any letters etc.. received from Link.

If they do not know this is a joint A/c don't tell them!
                As for YOUR records and purposes make a note of the following :

Assigned to "
                asset link capital (no5) limited,"
                http://fca-consumer-credit-interim.f...w?accId=652307
                FCA Lapsed

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  Send the CCA to @Niddy for checking.

After receiving this CCA your response should be Silence!
                  Post up any letters etc.. received from Link.

If they do not know this is a joint A/c don't tell them!
                  As for YOUR records and purposes make a note of the following :

Assigned to "
                  asset link capital (no5) limited,"
                  http://fca-consumer-credit-interim.f...w?accId=652307
                  FCA Lapsed
                  Thanks.....

Comment

recieved letter from link with copy of agreement which is nearly unreadable, I will send off for checking, so they say account is now enforceable, there is also a second letter enclosed saying account terminated showing balance and that the balance is now due immediately. This was a joint account but letters have only ever been received in my husbands name only.

Does the "unreadable" credit agreement produced by Link have both your and your husband's name on it since you say it was a joint loan?

Did you both (separately) receive a Notice of Assignment from Lloyds and Link? When was it assigned because I can't be certain from your Diary (my apologies)?

Definitely don't tell them the document is illegible in case they reconstitute a better version!

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Does the "unreadable" credit agreement produced by Link have both your and your husband's name on it since you say it was a joint loan?

Did you both (separately) receive a Notice of Assignment from Lloyds and Link? When was it assigned because I can't be certain from your Diary (my apologies)?

Definitely don't tell them the document is illegible in case they reconstitute a better version!

Di
                      morning, I have had a reply from niddy and Thankyou for looking at the agreement for me,, he says enforceable.( all be it very faintly printed)
                      The agreement shows both Mr and Mrs and signed by us both - all correspondance from link has been addressed to Mr only, bar one from westcot in July 2018, regarding non payment as cancelled our DMP.
                      MR had notification of a/c transfer letter 20/10/2018 from link, saying owed to asset link capital (no5) ltd, issuer lloyds bank. Letters addressed only to Mr, Nov 2018 statement of NOSIA and another statement of account and another in May 2019 for NOSIA.
                      None have been for Mrs. And not received any notice of assignments, but was on DMP for over 6 years and didn't keep letters from the dark past years.
                      Hoping given enough info x

Comment

• With a joint loan the statutory notices must be served on each/both of you.

Even if the credit agreement document is 'enforceable' that doesn't necessarily mean the debt is enforceable

Di

Comment

CITIFANCIAL
                          NCO RESOLVE

Husband -
                          Balance: £7418.97
                          Start Date: 18/03/2008
                          Original Lender : Citi financial
                          Date assigned : (to CAPQUEST investments LTd) 05/10/2009

20/12/2017 letter from nco offering reduced payment of £4474.10 - ignored by me
                          01/03/2018. CCA Sent
                          17/04/2018 letter from Capquest saying have forwarded CCA info to citfinancial
                          27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                          30/08/2019 letter CAPQUEST notice of sum in arrears. Which now shows the start date 2008.
                          21/09/2019 letter CAPQUEST contact before 02/10/2019 or will send Resolvecall to visit, letter address to Mr but says dear mr and Mrs .
                          28/10/2019 letter from CAPQUEST dated 01/19/2919, addressed to Mr , saying periodic statement, and that CAPQUEST investments LTD HAVE NOT ADDED ANY INTEREST SINCE 05/10/2009 Being the date they say it was assigned.
                          Hi, got a statement today from CAPQUEST, they have put the date it was assigned as 05/10/2009 to CAPQUEST investments ltd, so have updated diary. The CCA is still outstanding, so will just file it xx.

Comment

• Just note and file the following for your personal filing.

Capquest Investments Limited
                            https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_sea...=3wq1nht7eg7tr
                            FCA Authority lapsed
                            30/09/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              Just note and file the following for your personal filing.

Capquest Investments Limited
                              https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_sea...=3wq1nht7eg7tr
                              FCA Authority lapsed
                              30/09/2015

thankyou roger, printed a copy for my records.

Comment

PASTDUE CREDIT SOLUTIONS

Husband
                                Start Date:
                                Last payment: DMP March 2018 voda says 12 May 2018 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019).
                                Account opened : 24/10/2002
                                Accound defaulted : they say around July 2016 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019)

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
                                27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                                03/09/2019 letter of claim received and signed for by Lowell, dated 02/09/2019 , printed copy iof signed form for my file .
                                05/09/2019 filled in Vodafone sar request online.
                                12/09/2019 letter from Lowell solicitors a/c suspended while they source further info..
                                Lowell solicitors, saying as a telecommunications matter, not covered but CCA and original creditor does not need copy of agreement, therefore unable to supply default notice, they say it's a service agreement and a default notice would not have been issued, they sent some notice of assignments and are requesting statements and activity on account is suspended at the moment --
                                21/09/2019 letter from Lowell - saying when account opened, defaulted and last payment date, also 4 statements Jan, April, May and June 2016, and should contact to set up payment arrangement.- failure to contact may result in a claim being issued.
                                22/09/2019 SAR request sent recorded and was recieved signed for 24/09/2019, copy of track and trace printed.
                                27/09/2019 sar recieved in zip file form via email, re emailed asking to send in post as don't have software to open it.
                                02/09/2019 SAR letter recieved from Vodafone in form of CD.
                                21/10/2019 SAR recieved in paper form. ( from request done on 05/09/2019)
                                16/11/2019 Claim form arrived from County Court
                                Just recieved the claim form from county court for this,, issue date is 13/11/2019.

Comment

Working...
                                X