GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bluemonday 3 Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluemonday 3 Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your advice. Resolve call have visited me before but I didn’t answer the door and you are right in that they pushed a card through the door.
    It does make me wonder why they would go to that expense really for little gain.
    I will keep my diary updated.
    Incidentally BPO texted me as I was updating this yesterday asking me to get in touch. They have been instructed before but ended up passing it back again!

Comment

• So Resolve call are back in the case, letter received to say they will visit my home if I don’t respond to their letter

Comment

• Bless them making sure you are well no doubt? no need to talk to them except request they shut the gate on departure, they leave a invitation to make a contact with an office- bin it! end of visit - no powers just a local trying to make a living by posting cards?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• 2nd visit doubt it?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Yes it would be a second visit. Surely it costs them more than they recover?! It’s definitely round two with these as it was passed to them once before and then passed back. Thank you for your message it always makes me feel a bit better

Comment

• sorry meant will they do a 2nd visit - I doubt!

Comment

• I won’t be opening the door if they do! Hopefully I will be at work if they decide to try again!

Comment

• you could always do it the old way - under bed pot full = open window and pour contents below -oppssss somebody there! just a thought lol

Comment

• aha now there’s an idea!

Comment

• Well at least they can go back and say they recovered something from you!!

Comment

• aha true.. it still makes me slightly nervous as it’s a lot of effort on their part for little gain.. so what next?!

Comment

• Threatogram treat it as never heard 2. Visits?

Comment

• Just to ruffle your feathers a bit. They asked passing neighbours about me, when they called a decade a go.
                            I found that out from a SAR that named a neighbour with his name on his van. The neighbour Mr x "refused to answer questions". It didn't mention any other info from any other neighbour. Piglets!!!

Comment

• The first visit I saw the agent but didn’t answer the door and they just posted a letter to say they had been. I’m not sure if this was the same debt though.. I need to check my records

Comment

• On 7/6/21 I received a home visit from Resolve Call.. I am not entirely sure which debt this applies to as the ref no on the card does not appear to match my paper work but I am pretty sure it's from one of the ones with Cabot

Comment

Working...
                                X