GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bluemonday 3 Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluemonday 3 Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So an update, I emailed the CEO, no response other than by receipt of email, I complained through resolver as advised by a Birmingham Midshires representative. Complaint not upheld, so no-where else to go as FOS have already said they cannot look at this. BM have advised me that the original court order no longer is in place as they have asked their legal team to check this.
    I am tired and exhausted with this and I am keen to disassociate with them as soon as possible.
    My parents died last year and I have inherited a small amount of money, which would cover the outstanding loan and arrears, which should then remove the charging order so that I could hopefully re-mortgage with another provider and cut ties once and for all.

Comment

• If you know which Court awarded the CCJ and set the repayment, can you not contact the administrators for the Court and ask them whether the repayment Order is still in place? I wouldn't just take BM's word for it.

Comment

• It was in my home town, they said it lapsed as it was in 2010, so they reckon it no longer exists. I asked them to remove the interest but of course they have not even acknowledged this. I’m so exhausted with it, I just want them off my back

Comment

Working...
        X