GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bluemonday 3 Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluemonday 3 Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPO Collections are a debt collection agency that collect other companies debts, which is why you may not recognise them. BPO Collections chase "bad debts" off finance companies and collect defaulted accounts on behalf of DVLA, Scottish Power, First Utility, NPower and others.27

BPO Collections Limited are a UK based private limited company located in Ayrshire. They have been operating since 2006. The company is controlled by Prospect Financial Europe Ehf who are based in Iceland. The parent company has no significant online presence.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you for your swift response. I appreciate this as they are escalating texts and emails to several a week!

Comment

Had not heard their name for a few years till now.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am not sure if this is good or not! They started off offering a discount on £381.72 I owe and I am assuming the debit is still with Cabot and they are chasing on their behalf.

Comment

see what next maybe????

Comment

I will just carry on ignoring and hope they get fed up but I doubt it!

Comment

see what comes next they tend to try different approaches for a while?

Comment

I’m just glad of the support on here as would have folded before now for sure.

Comment

Well today's post has brought me another Cabot Financial letter stating that 'we take this matter seriously and you have 9 days to respond to this letter. If we do not hear from you we may look at other ways to resolve the debt, this could include an agent visiting your property to discuss your situation'

Comment

May/if. Eycryc

Comment

I have had two home visits by different agents to which I never responded. It's been quiet..ish for a while, covid driven I am assuming but the wolves are at my door again!

Comment

No powers just a local on commission and delivery boy lol ignore

Comment

Thank you, it's always reassuring to hear

Comment

Cabot have sent a text to say that they have been trying to contact me on my mobile for 22 days and this will not stop until I contact them!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluemonday3 View Post
                                Cabot have sent a text to say that they have been trying to contact me on my mobile for 22 days and this will not stop until I contact them!
                                They usually bombard with texts, then give up after a while. Silence...

Comment

Working...
                                X