GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting Back On Track........................Saint X - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Back On Track........................Saint X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have sent you the required information Di, and feel totally at ease with the situation

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

• Hi everyone,
      I have been taken to court by PRA on three debts.
      Today was the first one for mediation pre court, and I am delighted to say that when confronted with the evidence they withdrew their claim. One down two to go.
      I have every confidence in the team at Joanna Connolly's that the same result will entail with the other two. Big thanks to Di, Colin, Joanna and Sam for their great help and professionalism
      Anyone else with ongoing worries, rest assured these people know what they are doing, and you can take on these sharks and win

Kind regards

Saint X.
      Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 29 April 2019, 12:47. Reason: spelling :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post
        I have been taken to court by PRA on three debts.
        Today was the first one for mediation pre court, and I am delighted to say that when confronted with the evidence they withdrew their claim. One down two to go.
        I have every confidence in the team at Connelly's that the same result will entail with the other two. Big thanks to Di, Colin, Joanna and Sam for their great help and professionalism
        Anyone else with ongoing worries, rest assured these people know what they are doing, and you can take on these sharks and win

We were only too happy to help

Thank you for your kind words.

Di

Comment

• Hi everyone.
          I am delighted to say, that thanks to the magnificent team at Joanna Connolly's solicitors, I have now won all three cases against PRA, including costs on two of them. Thanks to all the team at Connolly's, especially to Di, for giving me the confidence to proceed, and have no fear to fight these charlatans. I would encourage anyone to take these people on, and not be intimidated by them. Joanna's team guide you from day 1, and keep you fully updated, and reassured, right the way through.
          I would also like to thank everyone on the forum, who contributed with help and advice, and those that followed my journey.
          It was a life changer, finding this forum, and these sharks can be defeated.
          I wish everyone with ongoing cases the very best of luck with your journey. Do not be afraid, they can be beaten.

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

• Great news Saint very well done! I have a case in the hands of Connolly’s at the moment, they are absolutely brilliant and I too have the utmost faith. And it all starts with the wonderful Di....... Connolly’s 3 - PRA - NIL..........bet that has/will makes Di’s week!

Comment

• That’s brilliant news, well done to all at Team Connolly.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• That’s brilliant news, well one Team Connolly.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Maevellous news Saint X, how elated you must feel.

A big WELL DONE to Jo, Di, and the rest of the team at Joanna Connolly Solicitors.

Comment

thanks to the magnificent team at Joanna Connolly's solicitors, I have now won all three cases against PRA, including costs on two of them. Thanks to all the team at Connolly's, especially to Di, for giving me the confidence to proceed, and have no fear to fight these charlatans.

Scoring a hat-trick must feel really good

We were happy to help to make that happen.

Di
                    Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 5 June 2019, 13:49. Reason: typo

Comment

• That is fantastic news Saint X

Such a great result and how wonderful to have it behind you now

Well done for holding your nerve and to those who assisted with this

Comment

• Thank you everyone for your kind comments. It feels so good to be debt free, and have no more harassment. I have taken great delight in shredding all correspondence from PRA, and ridding them permanently from my life. I bet they wish they had taken my offer of £4000 now!! Such a weight lifted from my shoulders.

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

• Originally posted by Right-a-wrong View Post
                          Great news Saint very well done! I have a case in the hands of Connolly’s at the moment, they are absolutely brilliant and I too have the utmost faith. And it all starts with the wonderful Di....... Connolly’s 3 - PRA - NIL..........bet that has/will makes Di’s week!
                          I hope everything goes well you, and have every confidence that it will

Saint X

Comment

Hi everyone.
                            I am delighted to say, that thanks to the magnificent team at Joanna Connolly's solicitors, I have now won all three cases against PRA, including costs on two of them. Thanks to all the team at Connolly's, especially to Di, for giving me the confidence to proceed, and have no fear to fight these charlatans. I would encourage anyone to take these people on, and not be intimidated by them. Joanna's team guide you from day 1, and keep you fully updated, and reassured, right the way through.
                            I would also like to thank everyone on the forum, who contributed with help and advice, and those that followed my journey.
                            It was a life changer, finding this forum, and these sharks can be defeated.
                            I wish everyone with ongoing cases the very best of luck with your journey. Do not be afraid, they can be beaten.

Kind regards

Saint X
                            That’s brilliant news - and better for it being PRA who use extreme bully tactics, to put it nicely. Hopefully they’ll learn from this experience (but unlikely)!

Well done. Excellent news.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

That’s brilliant news - and better for it being PRA who use extreme bully tactics, to put it nicely. Hopefully they’ll learn from this experience (but unlikely)!

Well done. Excellent news.
                              Thank you for your help, and kind words. Much appreciated

Saint X

Comment

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. It feels so good to be debt free, and have no more harassment. I have taken great delight in shredding all correspondence from PRA, and ridding them permanently from my life. I bet they wish they had taken my offer of £4000 now!! Such a weight lifted from my shoulders.

Kind regards

Saint X
                                Wow, brilliant to read this. There's hope for us all. Happy New Life to you, sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X