GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting Back On Track........................Saint X - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Back On Track........................Saint X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There you go then. It’s UE - until such time they’ve complied with your request.

Just don’t give them a reason to remedy so be careful how you word things. ie “they’re in default on s.78” is giving enough without spelling out why it’s in default.

Di can guide you properly there though.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

If I've understood the situation correctly you have received a Letter Before Claim for this account. You will have 30 days from the date on that letter to reply.

You say the credit agreement PRA sent you has been deemed unenforceable by Niddy, so tick Box D on the LBC reply form stating that they have not complied with your s 77-79 CCA Request.

No need to return the Income & Expenditure Form.

Di
      Hi Di,
      PRA have an agreement date for this debt of 15th March 2004.
      I hold a letter from solicitors Blair, Oliver and Scott dated 5th July 2011
      PRA have not provided a copy of agreement for this debt, only some papers showing payments, although not proper statements.
      I have to reply to the letter before claim on this by Sunday. Should I go ahead and tick box D as suggested, and if so, do I sign it with my signature, or just print my name?
      I am still searching for any more documents held on this debt

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post
        Hi Di,
        PRA have an agreement date for this debt of 15th March 2004.
        I hold a letter from solicitors Blair, Oliver and Scott dated 5th July 2011
        PRA have not provided a copy of agreement for this debt, only some papers showing payments, although not proper statements.
        I have to reply to the letter before claim on this by Sunday. Should I go ahead and tick box D as suggested, and if so, do I sign it with my signature, or just print my name?
        You can email me if you think that would be helpful using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Include your phone number if you want me to call you.

Di
        Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 28 November 2018, 21:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

You can email me if you think that would be helpful using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Include your phone number if you want me to call you.

I've got your email (that was quick )

I'll be in touch.

Di

Comment

• Hi all,
            I have this evening had a very pleasant and encouraging conversation with Di (lovely lady)
            I am now fully chilled about my situation moving forward, and more determined than ever not to let these charlatans get the better of me
            Thanks Di, it was a pleasure talking to you

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

Thanks Di, it was a pleasure talking to you
              Likewise

Di

Comment

• Hi all
                I have today received a letter from PRA dated December 4th stating account no 1 has been placed on hold, and all contact activity suspended, pending investigations into my dispute. This follows my response to the Letter Before Claim. Nice that the phone has stopped ringing, and the onus is on them to provide an agreement, which so far they have failed to do. Thanks to all for continued help and advice, particularly Di, who helped me with the reply

Saint X

Comment

• https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...24#post1500024

I have today received a summons from Northampton Court regards debt number 3 from PRA group. I am not stressed about this, but would greatly appreciate some advice regards reply. Maybe Di, if you are reading this could provide me with some info please. For instance should I contest this summons, or is now the time to make an offer?
                  Incidentally the summons has arrived unsigned by the PRA legal representative, which I perceive could be a mistake?
                  May I wish everyone on this forum a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...24#post1500024

I have today received a summons from Northampton Court regards debt number 3 from PRA group. I am not stressed about this, but would greatly appreciate some advice regards reply. Maybe Di, if you are reading this could provide me with some info please. For instance should I contest this summons, or is now the time to make an offer?
                    Incidentally the summons has arrived unsigned by the PRA legal representative

Hello

No surprise you've received a claim from PRA. Sometimes the debt purchasers send a Letter Before Claim simply to comply with Pre-Action Protocol but their intention to issue a claim continues regardless of any response you make.

I note they have not instructed solicitors.

Email me the front page of the claim form and also the reconstituted credit agreement they sent you in September 2017 with their covering letter. The CCA may appear to be enforceable but they'll still need to evidence that all the other statutory obligations have been complied with!

We've previously spoken so I'm aware of the timing issue.

Try not to let this spoil your Christmas break.

Di

Comment

• Thanks Di
                      I will sort the information very soon.
                      They absolutely will not spoil my Christmas.
                      A very Happy one to you and everyone else on AAD

Kind regards
                      Saint X

Comment

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC DEBT NO 2

Creditor PRA

Current debt £6957,05

Last payment Monday 11th September to DMP

CCA request sent July 24th 2017.

A couple of replies deeming the debt unenforceable, but thus far, no sign of any agreement!

Almost certain Post 2007

Letter received. Dated 26/07/2017 stating receipt of CCA request, and placing account on hold.

Letter received. Dated 16/08/2017 with enclosed documents, not enforceable.

Letter received 20/09/2017 with re-constituted agreement. Sent to Niddy who deems enforceable.

Letter received. Dated 06/10/2017 with a reduced offer for full and final payment
                        Letter received Dated 11 December 2018, which is a letter before claim, needing a reply
                        by 15th January 2019
                        I am waiting for Di to contact me and am not stressed at all about this
                        Onwards and upwards into 2019

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

• https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...18#post1500018

Comment

• https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...18#post1500018

Comment

• I have received a letter dated 2nd Jan regards debt no one, stating they have placed it on hold pending a response from the original creditor, and they will contact me by February 1st if there are any further delays
                              Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

I have received a letter dated 2nd Jan regards debt no one, stating they have placed it on hold pending a response from the original creditor, and they will contact me by February 1st if there are any further delays

Everything is under control

This is the forum's link for sending a Subject Access Request to Lloyds which will cover all three of your accounts so you can expect a big parcel !

There is no longer a £10 fee so you can remove reference to that from your letter >

Link (see post # 3) https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...mplate-letters

Di
                                Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 9 January 2019, 15:59. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                                X