GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Type of account (credit card) husband's

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £2,242.71

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (default received but don't have it as was burgled in 2010 and some of our personal papers were scattered in the snow and could not be recovered )

Account owner (originally monument but passed to Barclaycard )
    09/07/2012 sent CCA request
    27/07/2012 barclaycard they are dealing with request

12/02/2013 from barclaycard

cca recon sent to niddy

13/02/13 sent missing pt's
    22/02/2013 from Barclaycard
    About your complaint

Thank you for contacting us on 13 feb 2013 regarding your Barclaycard
    account.

I am sorry that you have had reason to complain.
    I understand you are not satisfied that we have complied with our boligations under section 78 of CCA . We believe your credit agreement to be fully
    compliant with the Act and any allegations that it is not will be opposed. I realise this is not the answer you wanted,so I have given the details below so you can see the reasons behind our decision .

I am aware that we made errors in our previous response which i have amended accordingly. Feedback has been given to the member of staff who made this error.

I would like to assure you that the provision of a high level of service is of paramount importance to us and apologise for the oversight in the information provided with our previous letter.

I would like to acknowledge your request for a copy of your original agreement and I am able to confirm that this has been sent to the relevant department who will contact you directly regarding this.

_____

It goes on to explain about the case of Carey v HSBC then about the statement of the terms of the agreement as varied regulation 7 of CNC regulations provides that, where an agreement has been varied in accordance with section 82(1) of the Act(as is the case with your credit agreement)

another 2 pages of statement of account
    compliance with section 61 of the Act
    office of fair trading.

timescales
    your options
    Please take this letter as our final response to your complaint. If anything is unclear or if you are unhappy with the way we have handled your complaint. please write to the above address. I will do all I can to answer your questions and reach an agreement with you .

28/02/2013 from barclaycard

Thank you for contacting Barclaycard.

Arrangements have been made for a copy of your ofiginal agreement to be issued to you, under separate cover, in due course.

May i also advise that your other queries are being handled by another deprartment and they will reply to you shortly.

I hope this information is of some assistance to you.

07/03/2013 from Barclaycard
    they have semt an application form saying it is a cca. I have sent it to niddy

5/03/2013
    Niddy says still

23/08/2013 Barclaycard
    I am writing to inform you that the was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKDP LLP on 16 August 2013

This means that the effective owners of the above account are now MKDP LLP.

MKDP LLP has appointed MK Rapid Recoveries as their servicing agent to manage your account on their behalf. All contact regarding your account should now be directed to Rapid Recoveries.

I confirm that the amount outstanding on your account as at August was £2324.18

With effect from date of this notice all payments due to Barclaycard shall be paid to MKDP LLP.
    11/10/13 from Rapid Recoveries
    Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment.

We want to help you and are in a position to offer an instalment arrangement to clear the outstanding balance, but we can only do this after speaking to you.

Pleas call us to discuss ways we can help.

Until we reach an agreement to clear this balance we will continue to contact you telephone or letter so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
    24/10/2013-MKrapid recoveries
    As you have not taken up our offer of help, we have no option but for your account to now be referred to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration to resolve this on our behalf.
    They may commence litigation against you which will increase the amount payable due to costs incurred .Should the matter proceed they could take against your property (if you are a homeowner)or have monies deducted directly from your salary (if you are employed)

It is not too late to resolve this matter, please contact us immediately to allow us to help you avoid this.

26/11/2013 from Barclaycard , they have sent the same cca as last time , just to make sure though i have sent it onto Niddy to take a look .
    Still UE .

4/12/13 received a pile of statements from MKDP and a cover letter saying their client had fulfilled their obligation by providing them and the UE forms they sent .

5/12/13 MKDP Further to your letter of acknowledgment we sent you in regards to the above account.

At this time, we must apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and we will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them.

15/02/2014 MKDP

Further to our letter of acknowledgement sent you in regard to the above account, we write to advise you on the progress of your query.

At this time, we aplolgise , as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them. As stated previously MKDP LLP take great care to ensure that such matters are dealt with in a professional manner and apologise for the delay in resolving you query.

12/03/14
    Further to our letter of acknowledgement sent you in regard to the above account, we write to advise you on the progress of your query.

At this time, we aplolgise , as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them. As stated previously MKDP LLP take great care to ensure that such matters are dealt with in a professional manner and apologise for the delay in resolving you query.

10/04/14

11/05/14

02/06/14

07/07/14

2/10/2014 Barclaycard/Monument

cca as requested .
    The cca they have sent is exactly the same as the last one which niddy said is UE , i won't even bother sending niddy this as it is identical so i shall send a missing P&T template

30/10/2014 sent missing P&T

6/11/2014 received from MKP
    Whilst i am sorry you remain dissatisfied , we have nothing further to add
    You made reference to the prescribed terms under section 60, please note all relevant terms are enclosed supplied to you , therefore we do not believe that any issue of unenforceability arises .

We can confirm we have spoken to an employee of Barclaycard who has confirmed that in accordance with the information stored on their systems and in line with their procedures, a properly executed agreement was in place in accordance with section 91.(1) of the consumer credit act 1972.

There is no requirement to provide you with an original signed copy of the executed agreement. Our obligation is satisfied by providing you with a reconstructed copy which is legible. As you are aware we have provided you with a copy previously .

As no new information has been provided to us regarding this matter i must advise you that our complaints procedure has been exhausted and we are unable to enter in to any further correspondence regarding this matter.
    should you remain unhappy with our response, you do have the right to refer your concerns to the financial ombudsman service. This must be done within six months of the final response daated 10th october 2014 where a leaflet was previously enclosed which explains how to do this .

19/11/2014 again i can't type it in red

KEYNES COLLECTIONS

NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION

As you have failed to respond to previous correspondence or agree a payment plan we have been instructed by MKDP LLP to collect the outstanding balance in accordance with your agreement .

You had an agreement with Barclaycard which was assigned to MKDP LLP . Under the agreement the balance was to be repaid but you defaulted , breaching the agreement which has now been terminated . The full amount is now due and you are required to pay the outstanding balance to MKDP LLP.

This letter constitutes a formal demand for payment of £2.323.18 and i make in accordance with the Practice Direction.

This letter requires your immediate attention, Unless full payment or a suitable payment plan is agreed within 14 days from the date of this letter (10/11/2014) , legal action to recover the debt may be taken against you without further warning and your liability for costs may increase .

Please reply in writing quoting your full name and reference or alternatively you wish to cal us to discuss you accoun

t
    22/11/2014 sent FORMAL LETTER BEFORE ACTION RESPONSE.

update need to act quick with this i reckon
    Last edited by Spent2much; 22 November 2014, 21:00.

Comment

I think so too.

If it were me I would send Formal Letter Before Action Response
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        I think so too.

If it were me I would send Formal Letter Before Action Response
        thank you Pixie x

Comment

22/11/2014 sent FORMAL LETTER BEFORE ACTION RESPONSE.

UPDATE

Comment

what should i send in reply to this please ?

I just can't find the right template for this to reply so as suggested i am going to wait and see what they send next

Comment

contact PM NIddy he will sort out for you
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree with TTC - don't ignore that letter. Someone on the site admin team could get the template for you.

Comment

Send this
                  Attached Files
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hang on -- am I missing things, on 22nd you said you sent the formal LBA response - did you or didn't you?
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I just can't find the right template for this to reply so as suggested i am going to wait and see what they send next
                      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Hang on -- am I missing things, on 22nd you said you sent the formal LBA response - did you or didn't you?
                      I think Spent2much's post relates to the LloydsTSB Overdraft (post #1473)

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post447832

Comment

Originally posted by Woodgate View Post
                        I think Spent2much's post relates to the LloydsTSB Overdraft (post #1473)

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post447832
                        Hi. I don't think it does, but no doubt S2M will clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Send this

Sorry i have confused all of you as i have been really ill with the flu and just getting things sorted again . I have sent the above response for the credit card(Monument Barclaycard) yesterday .

I seem to be having trouble finding a SWID response for this account http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post447832

Comment

the templates are of line at the moment you will have to get a site team member to link you through to it

I thought i linked you to it the other day ??

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              the templates are of line at the moment you will have to get a site team member to link you through to it

I thought i linked you to it the other day ??
                              you did but there isnt a specific one for overdrafts

Comment

No you just send the normal one to the DCA that is chasing it.It is an account that has been sold while in dispute, they won't know it's an over draft till they get in touch with Lloyds. If Lloyds tell them. them we take it from there

Comment

Working...
                                X