GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
    How does the date on their letter compare with the date of yours?
    /heir letter is dated 14/07/2014 which was Monday and i send the threat o gram Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      /heir letter is dated 14/07/2014 which was Monday and i send the threat o gram Monday
      In that case, I would await their next move.

Comment

Type of account (loan HP )
        joint
        Date commenced (2005)

Approx balance (£3,070)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (black horse) dca need to find details

9.7/12012 sent cca request

29/09/2012 received copy of cca sent to niddy

r

received back from niddy 03/09/2012
        ue because they added an arrangement fee the loan

15/10/2012 sent missing pt's

8/11/2012 from Black horse, cca was enforceable and asking questions why I think it is not.

18/07/2014 Capquest

The consumer credit act 1974 requires us to send you this arrears notice because you are behind with the sums payable under this agreement.

If you have not already done so , please contact us to discuss your missed payments as we would like to help you with any financial difficulties you may be experiencing.

If you want more information about which payments you failed to make please get in touch with us . We are required to give you this information within fifteen days of receiving your request for it .

ignore and file ?

Comment

Yes.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
              []Date commenced (2005)
            • Approx balance.( £644.67
            • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
            • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
            • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client )
            • 9/7/2012 cca request sent

4/7/2012 from iQor , LloydsTsb have passed your debt to iQor with instructions to recover your outstanding balance .

If you do not take action to resolve this matter immediately, we may commence legal action in the county court . This may well result in a judgment/decree being recorded against you.
            We may instruct a doorstep collector to visit your home to discuss your financial circumstances and agree payment .
            If you think you cannot pay the debt in full at presen then call us .
            1/08/2012 from gpb solicitors
            We have been contacted by iQor recovery in relation to monies owed to LloydsTsb
            If full payment ,or your proposals for payment , are not received by iQor within 10 days from the date of this letter, it is likely that we will be instructed to commence legal prceedings .

16/08/2012 from gpb LEGAL ACTION PENDING
            You have failed to pay this overdue debt to LLOYDS TSB and we have been instructed by their agents iQor to recover the sum due. Full payment must be received in this office WITHIN SEVEN DAYS of the above date ,otherwise a counrt court claim may be issued without further warning .

goes on about court costs

If you fail to respond to this letter and we do obtain judgment against you , this not only impair your credit file and your ability to obtain credit, it may lead to further enforecment action and costs through

: Having your personal belongings seized and sold by a county court bailiff
            :intercepting your wages with an attachment of earnings order being passed to any emploer you may have now or in the future

If you reside outside the jurisdiction of England and Wales , then our agents may be instructed to raise an action in your local court.

contact us now

28/08/2012 resent CCA reminder
            13/09/2012 from iQor Further to your recent request under the CCA 1974,sec77/78 for copy of your original credit agreement we note that we have not received a fee of £1.00 from you which is required under the Act and for that reason we have not progressed your request any further.
            Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1.00 and your request in writing.

28/09/2012 from LloydsTsb , account passed to Robinson way
            1/10/2012 from Robinson way,
            Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you woe, shown above.
            Please pay the full amount without delay
            If you do not pay or agree a payment plan with us, we may advise our client to start court action, If a court considers your failure to pay to be to neglect, an order for payment may be made.

goes on to say about an application made to the court, future credit will be affected, this account may continue to worry me.

12/10/2012 from Robinson way

APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT

15/10/2012 LETTER SENT ABOUT THREATOGRAM AND HOME VISIT

29/10/2012 from Robinson way.

we refer to your recent request not to be contacted by telephone in respect of the above account .

We can confirm that your tlephone number has been removed from your account in our file. You remain fully liable for payment of the balance owing and any further action may still be taken to recover the sum due.
            If you have not provided us with your repayment proposals, please contact us within the next 14 days.

24/11/2012 from HORWICH FARRELLY

We have been instructed by the above in relation to your outstanding debt.
            Court action may be taken against you unless you take steps to resolve the matter quickly. At this stage you can avoid court proceedings by taking the following action within the next 10 days ..
            Either:-
            a) make full payment, or
            b) Pay what you can now, and agree an affordable payment arrangement.

Remember court action may increase the amount you owe, by the addition of court fees.

you can pay and make proposals by using following websits robway.co.uk

21/02/13 from robinson way

WHERE HAVE WE GONE WRONG ?

We have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our local representative may have called at your home,(COULD THIS BE MALCOM ?) but your account remains unpaid.

Full payment is due and payable. We know how worrying it can be to work out how to pay debts. If you cannot pay in full, we will listen and take into account your circumstances. the most important thing for you to do is get intouch.

We may offer a reduction to your balance, we can agree a payment plan that is affordable and which you can keep to.

Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Our staff are waiting to take your call, If you prefer , deal with this online at robway.co.uk or ypu can email us at : payline@robinson-way.com

25/02/2013 sent account sold while in dispute to Robinson way

7/03/2013 from robinson way (letter dated 4/03/13

with reference to your recent contact , this balance relates to a current account and as such is expempt from part V of the Conusmer Credit Act 1974.

There is therefore no requirement to produce a copy agreement.

We now require you to resume your payments or to contact us with your repayment proposals within 14 days

13/04/2013 from lloydsTsb
            As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we 've transferred your account to a debt collection agency Firstsource Solutions UK Ltd to arrange a collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Firstsource as soon as possible to pay back the outstanding amount .

12/07/2014-LLOYDS BANK
            Lloyds has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the above reference account (including the outstanding balance ) to Lowell Portfolio l Ltd effective 24/06/2014

12/07/2014- Lowell

This letter is intended to give you formal notice that your outstanding balance with Lloyds was sold and assigned to Lowell Portfolio l Ltd . on 24/06/2014. As Lowell now owns the debt , we are entitled to receive payment of the outstanding balance. Details of your account are set out in the right handn margin.

Lowell Portfolio l Ltd . has instructed Lowell Financial Ltd. to manage your account.

just noticed i haven't updated this account , what response should i send to this please ?
            apologies if it has already been replied to

26/08/2014 Lowell

we need to speak to you .
            15% discount if i get in touch within 2 weeks .

Last edited by Spent2much; 26 August 2014, 09:02.

Comment

I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...in-cca-dispute

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £1,284.70

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent )

Account owner (1st credit ) original creditor LloydsTSB.
                9/7/12 cca request
                received today 06/10/2012

21/9/12 account sold to cabot

heard nothing since from both Cabot or 1st credit

29/6/13 from Cabot
                Recall of your account from 1st credit

we would like to inform you that the Cabot Credit Management Group have now recalled your from 1st credit

All payments should now be made directly to cabot with immediate effect.

Choice of payment methods

direct debit
                credit of debit card
                standing order
                online banking
                cash or cheque at a post office or payzone using cabot payment card.

contacting cabot

The most important thing for you to do now is to contact us. Call 0800

6/9/13 from Cabot a replica of the above but this added

If you don't contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we'll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process.

16/01/2014 Cabot

We've tried to contact you on several occasions and its now important you contact Cabot to discuss your account.

If we don't hear from you

we will continue to contact you and at the same stage review your account for our next stage of collections activity .

24/01/2014 cabot

OUR OFFER TO YOU

We understand that it can be difficult to clear your account in a short period of time.
                Especially when there are other priorities to take into account.

We believe we understand debt and we wanted to share our thoughts with you.

We will work with you to understand your financial situation . If we can find an opportunity for you to repay this account in the short term then we will help you make that happen. Of course , we ensure that all your priority expenditure is up to date and anything you can arrange with us is affordable and fair.

We own your account and are prepared to reduce the balance in order to help you be debt free quicker.
                Payments with us do not have to be paid all at once and we can look for solutions over several months and still help you.we can also extend plans over several years and still help you.

CONTACTING CABOT
                We help thousands of customers clear their accounts and we would like to help you too, just call one of customer consultants on 0000000 and we can create a personal plan for you.

This account may affect your credit rating and ability to get credit in the future , ask our team if your account is registered.

14/03/2014 Cabot
                You must contact us

10/05/2014 cabot . passing account onto financial investigations (europe) limited

10/05/2014 Cabot passed account to Marlin Financial Services

10/05/2014 Marlin

Cabot have now instructed us in the recovery of your account and you need to call us to discuss your circumstances and agree how your account will be paid . You will be able to make payment by installments of amounts that you can reasonable afford. Please contact us in order to discuss repayment of this account.

Alternatively you can make contact with us by e-mail quoting the above reference
                19/06/2014 marlin
                The above creditor has confirmed that there is no reasonable repayment plan and the above debt remains outstanding . We are now in the process of advising our client to take litigation action against you to recover this debt.

Currently is is our intention to instruct a solicitor to issue proceedings against you to seek a county court judgement . you would be able to submit a defence to any claim made which the court would consider, but if a ccj were subsequently awarded by the court it would typically be registered agaisnt your credit file for 6 years and would specify how much you must pay the judgement debt.

goes on about attachment of earnings order
                charging order
                an alternate enforcement method apporiate to your circumstances .

If an agreeable repayment plan is not reached within 7 days of the date of this letter we will advise your creditor to proceed with the above course of action . \
                The letter is dated 14th June 2014 , so 2 days to get something sent off to them .

19/07/2014- cabot

Your request for information under the consumer credit act

Unfortunatley cabot has not been able to provide you with the information withing the relevant time period.

We shall continue to request the information from the original lender to assist you with your request .In the meantime , we would like to inform you that your account shall remain on hold with the customer care dept until such time we can comply with your request.

Your credit agreement is currently UNENFORCEABLE , which means we are not permitted to obtain a judgement against you in court. However, you are still obliged to repay the outstanding balance as confirmed in this letter and therefore we would recommend you contact us asap to set up a repayment arrangement or continue with your existing plan.

RESULT I SHALL FILE THIS LETTER SAFELY

Comment

Comment

nice one S2M x

Comment

[]Date commenced (2005)

4/7/2012 from iQor , LloydsTsb have passed your debt to iQor with instructions to recover your outstanding balance .

If you do not take action to resolve this matter immediately, we may commence legal action in the county court . This may well result in a judgment/decree being recorded against you.
                      We may instruct a doorstep collector to visit your home to discuss your financial circumstances and agree payment .
                      If full payment ,or your proposals for payment , are not received by iQor within 10 days from the date of this letter, it is likely that we will be instructed to commence legal prceedings .

You have failed to pay this overdue debt to LLOYDS TSB and we have been instructed by their agents iQor to recover the sum due. Full payment must be received in this office WITHIN SEVEN DAYS of the above date ,otherwise a counrt court claim may be issued without further warning .

If you fail to respond to this letter and we do obtain judgment against you , this not only impair your credit file and your ability to obtain credit, it may lead to further enforecment action and costs through

:intercepting your wages with an attachment of earnings order being passed to any emploer you may have now or in the future

If you reside outside the jurisdiction of England and Wales , then our agents may be instructed to raise an action in your local court.

contact us now

13/09/2012 from iQor Further to your recent request under the CCA 1974,sec77/78 for copy of your original credit agreement we note that we have not received a fee of £1.00 from you which is required under the Act and for that reason we have not progressed your request any further.
                      Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1.00 and your request in writing.

If you do not pay or agree a payment plan with us, we may advise our client to start court action, If a court considers your failure to pay to be to neglect, an order for payment may be made.

goes on to say about an application made to the court, future credit will be affected, this account may continue to worry me.

we refer to your recent request not to be contacted by telephone in respect of the above account .

We can confirm that your tlephone number has been removed from your account in our file. You remain fully liable for payment of the balance owing and any further action may still be taken to recover the sum due.
                      If you have not provided us with your repayment proposals, please contact us within the next 14 days.

Court action may be taken against you unless you take steps to resolve the matter quickly. At this stage you can avoid court proceedings by taking the following action within the next 10 days ..
                      a) make full payment, or

Remember court action may increase the amount you owe, by the addition of court fees.

We have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our local representative may have called at your home,(COULD THIS BE MALCOM ?) but your account remains unpaid.

Full payment is due and payable. We know how worrying it can be to work out how to pay debts. If you cannot pay in full, we will listen and take into account your circumstances. the most important thing for you to do is get intouch.

We may offer a reduction to your balance, we can agree a payment plan that is affordable and which you can keep to.

Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Our staff are waiting to take your call, If you prefer , deal with this online at robway.co.uk or ypu can email us at : payline@robinson-way.com

with reference to your recent contact , this balance relates to a current account and as such is expempt from part V of the Conusmer Credit Act 1974.

We now require you to resume your payments or to contact us with your repayment proposals within 14 days

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we 've transferred your account to a debt collection agency Firstsource Solutions UK Ltd to arrange a collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Firstsource as soon as possible to pay back the outstanding amount .

12/07/2014-LLOYDS BANK
                      Lloyds has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the above reference account (including the outstanding balance ) to Lowell Portfolio l Ltd effective 24/06/2014

12/07/2014- Lowell

This letter is intended to give you formal notice that your outstanding balance with Lloyds was sold and assigned to Lowell Portfolio l Ltd . on 24/06/2014. As Lowell now owns the debt , we are entitled to receive payment of the outstanding balance. Details of your account are set out in the right handn margin.

Lowell Portfolio l Ltd . has instructed Lowell Financial Ltd. to manage your account.

6/08/2014 Lowell
                      we want to help you clear your account

we still haven't agreed a repayment plan for the outstanding balance.

Please phone us asap

I received text messages from Lowell 17/07/14 4/08/14 12/08/14 .

update ignore ?

Comment

I would

Comment

ask them to bring it in out of the rain, if they leave it out, standing, it will get very wet. lol

Comment

just noticed i haven't updated this account , what response should i send to this please ?
                            apologies if it has already been replied to

26/08/2014 Lowell

we need to speak to you .
                            15% discount if i get in touch within 2 weeks .

I'm ignoring this letter for now

Comment

I'm ignoring this letter for now

O.H. had that one , awaiting next begging letter? upset me I have not got one sob

Comment

[]Date commenced (2005)

contact us now

a) make full payment, or

12/07/2014-LLOYDS BANK

12/07/2014- Lowell

6/08/2014 Lowell
                                we want to help you clear your account

we still haven't agreed a repayment plan for the outstanding balance.

Please phone us asap

I received text messages from Lowell 17/07/14 4/08/14 12/08/14 .

8/09/2014 lowell
                                get in touch to discuss account oor lowell will pass debt onto Red Debt collections services who will obtain a copy of my credit file and determine what options to use to recover what i owe. for example they could use litigation .

update

Comment

Working...
                                X