GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    I just registered but not able to go any further it is stuck on the additional information page when i press Register it is not doing any thing else
    I'll sort it----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post395044
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sorted now i can access it thank you

Comment

The CCA request for the Halifax accounts do i send the CCA template which i first sent ?
        There are two this is why i am asking

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £1,284.70

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent )

Account owner (1st credit ) original creditor LloydsTSB.
          9/7/12 cca request
          received today 06/10/2012

21/9/12 account sold to cabot

heard nothing since from both Cabot or 1st credit

29/6/13 from Cabot
          Recall of your account from 1st credit

we would like to inform you that the Cabot Credit Management Group have now recalled your from 1st credit

All payments should now be made directly to cabot with immediate effect.

Choice of payment methods

direct debit
          credit of debit card
          standing order
          online banking
          cash or cheque at a post office or payzone using cabot payment card.

contacting cabot

The most important thing for you to do now is to contact us. Call 0800

6/9/13 from Cabot a replica of the above but this added

If you don't contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we'll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process.

16/01/2014 Cabot

We've tried to contact you on several occasions and its now important you contact Cabot to discuss your account.

If we don't hear from you

we will continue to contact you and at the same stage review your account for our next stage of collections activity .

24/01/2014 cabot

OUR OFFER TO YOU

We understand that it can be difficult to clear your account in a short period of time.
          Especially when there are other priorities to take into account.

We believe we understand debt and we wanted to share our thoughts with you.

We will work with you to understand your financial situation . If we can find an opportunity for you to repay this account in the short term then we will help you make that happen. Of course , we ensure that all your priority expenditure is up to date and anything you can arrange with us is affordable and fair.

We own your account and are prepared to reduce the balance in order to help you be debt free quicker.
          Payments with us do not have to be paid all at once and we can look for solutions over several months and still help you.we can also extend plans over several years and still help you.

CONTACTING CABOT
          We help thousands of customers clear their accounts and we would like to help you too, just call one of customer consultants on 0000000 and we can create a personal plan for you.

This account may affect your credit rating and ability to get credit in the future , ask our team if your account is registered.

14/03/2014 Cabot
          You must contact us

10/05/2014 cabot . passing account onto financial investigations (europe) limited
          23/05/2014 FIRE
          We have been instructed to recover the amount you owe on your account.

We are seeking payment of the balance above and would like to discuss this with you.

You can make a payment directly to us or we can work with you to set up a monthly payment plan.

If you are having diffiuluty paying this amount, then please call us to discuss how we can help you. You may benefit froma some free indepenedent advice and we can give you details of some organsations to contact.

update
          Last edited by Spent2much; 29 May 2014, 05:54.

Comment

did you ever get a CCA from anyone on the above list of chasers? re Lloyds/Cabot/1st/cabot
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              did you ever get a CCA from anyone on the above list of chasers? re Lloyds/Cabot/1st/cabot
              sorry for the late reply , no i haven't had a CCA from any of them .

Comment

OK s2m, if you sent a CCA request and have proof it was received by who ever you sent it to, then you could send a CCA reminder/unenforceability threat,( template in starting out) sorry can't do a link yet x

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  OK s2m, if you sent a CCA request and have proof it was received by who ever you sent it to, then you could send a CCA reminder/unenforceability threat,( template in starting out) sorry can't do a link yet x

okay thank you the CCA request was sent in 2012 when i first started UE route i will now send a new request do i need to send the £1 again ?

Comment

okay thank you the CCA request was sent in 2012 when i first started UE route i will now send a new request do i need to send the �1 again ?

No need to send £1 again.....

Comment

thank you is this to be sent to the original creditor or to the Cabot ?

Comment

thank you is this to be sent to the original creditor or to the Cabot ?
                        Who did you send the cca request too..?

Comment

ok lets get things straight in my head

1/who did you send the original CCA request to LLoyds/ 1st/ or cabot
                          2 /have you replied to any of the letters you have had since 2012
                          3/ if yes to question 2, what have you sent and to who

thanks NW

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                            Who did you send the cca request too..?

i think it was to 1st credit who had the account it was originally a tsb credit card , but i sent the CCA request to 1st credit who sold it on last year

Comment

i think it was to 1st credit who had the account it was originally a tsb credit card , but i sent the CCA request to 1st credit who sold it on last year

OK.... I think the best bet here is to send a new CCA request WITH £1 to the last people who wrote to you

Comment

I will do that then thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X