GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enforceable or not? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enforceable or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enforceable or not?

Had an agreement with my wife that she would not burn my tea.

She said this is not enforceable and would speak to Niddy.

So does this mean I'm screwed or what? o0

Re: enforceable or not?

You need to check the prescribed terms.

Usually, yours will be completely different from the wife's which can be a problem.

Tread carefully.

Comment

Boogiemaster,

You are up against a woman so that would probably be a yes

Comment

Originally posted by Boogiemaster View Post
        Had an agreement with my wife that she would not burn my tea.

She said this is not enforceable and would speak to Niddy.

So does this mean I'm screwed or what? o0
        You need to stop payment immediately. With a bit of luck, when it gets to court stage, you will get a male judge. He will know exactly what you are going through (assuming he is married) and will definately side with you.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Enforceable.
          Your done for!

Comment

send this back or just ignore
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would take POT luck, act quickly and hope you haven't cooked your goose!

Comment

Was it an actual agreement, or merely an incinertion??

Comment

Looks like its not enforceable as she can use a washer machine.

Bought her a new microwave and shall introduce her to microwave meals.

So there will be no more sacrifices to any god in our house.

Thanks for the replies

Comment

Working...
                  X