GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Leisure Medical - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leisure Medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leisure Medical

I have recently been contacted by a debt agency 2 years after advising Leisure Medical were informed that the doctor's surgery they stated, don't use the cards.
    Has anybody else had any experiences with them and did it go to court. Keen to hear from anybody. Thank you

Re: Leisure Medical

Sorry I can't help, but did ever complain to trading standards and did you sign a contract?

Company raised here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ure-Medical-UK
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Sorry I can't help, but did ever complain to trading standards and did you sign a contract?

Company raised here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ure-Medical-UK

I contacted trading standards and they have given me a letter to send off to LM under the misrepresentation act.

Comment

I would ignore for now and if they start to become more pressing in their threats, then send a copy of the letter from Trading Standards.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X