GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg card now with barclays - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg card now with barclays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg card now with barclays

Time for the FOS mate.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So are they still calling you at work Rich? When you say BT call blocker, i assume its the home line?
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
        So are they still calling you at work Rich? When you say BT call blocker, i assume its the home line?
        Yes they have been calling me at work again!!

No it is a business line, but I have phoned our telephone provider and got them to turn on Choose to refuse, basically it allows you to stop unwanted calls even if they withhold the number, as soon as they have called u hang up call 14258 and press the hash key, it then stops that number calling again.

I've got a long list of numbers they have been using! so I can build my case for FOS I have allowed all there numbers to call on my mobile, they are back to calling 3 times a day!

Niddy has advised I wait a month from the last letter until I make a complaint to the FOS.

3 calls a day seems pretty harassing to me!

Does anyone have any advise on how to make the complaint, should I say to the FOS that MKRR and Barclays have confirmed this as UE or should I not talk about the debt itself just concentrate on the harassment issue?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rich330 View Post
          Does anyone have any advise on how to make the complaint, should I say to the FOS that MKRR and Barclays have confirmed this as UE or should I not talk about the debt itself just concentrate on the harassment issue?

Thanks
          I would just concentrate on the harassment if it were me.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As Pixie says you need to get the harassment sorted , I would if it were me xx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Ok so after 2-3 weeks of no calls, here is the response I have received today from the FOS Result I feel! THANK YOU Niddy for all your help.

It did make me laugh when I read about a clerical error...... my a$$ they just didn't want to remove my details!

Dear Mr *********

your complaint about MKDP LLP (“MKDP”)

I understand you would prefer to be contacted by email so I wanted to write to introduce myself, confirm my understanding of your complaint and how we might try to resolve the situation.

my role

My name is********************* and my role as an adjudicator is to give an independent opinion on your complaint. This means I’ll talk to you and MKDP, weigh up the facts of what’s happened, and then suggest a fair way to resolve the situation.

your complaint

In brief my understanding of your complaint is that:

· MKDP are pursuing you for a debt
              · they have repeatedly contacted you at your workplace
              · you have requested they only contact you in writing
              · they ignored your request and continued to contact you at work
              · you find this embarrassing and are concerned you might lost your job if it continues
              · you would like MKDP to remove your work number from their records and only contact you in writing

Please tell me if I’ve missed something, or if you have anything to add at this point.

moving forward

I understand from MKDP that they didn’t remove your work number as a result of a clerical error. They have now confirmed that they have removed your details and will only contact you in writing.

Based on your complaint form MKDP have now done what you wanted them to do. Does this resolve your complaint or would you like me to look into anything further?

Please get in touch by 17 September 2015 however you find most convenient.

My details are below and please use the reference ****-****. My hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Adjudicator
              Financial Ombudsman Service
              Exchange Tower | London | E14 9SR

Comment

that is a result, nice one! as you say clerical error - is it balls, but as long as they stop hassling you
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Ok so latest update is the letter I have attached here!

Looks like MKDP MKRR have given up and sold this on to Robinson Way (whoever they are)

Should I respond to this letter with a sold whilst in dispute template letter?

Thanks advance for your advise

Rich

Click image for larger version

Name:	Robson and way.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	1409024

Comment

^^^ read this http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...light=robinson
                    and join the club

Comment

• Re: Egg card now with barclays

Well spotted Jadex

As advised on the linked thread, I wouldn't send any response Rich, just join the thread and see what develops

Elsa x

Comment

So today, completely out of the blue Robbers and Way have sent me a cheque for £75 in relation to the complaint I made I guess this is about them calling me at work?

is this some form of scam or shall I just take the cheque and bank it?

Comment

Bank it!! rtake it and enjoy xx

Comment

Originally posted by Rich330 View Post
                            So today, completely out of the blue Robbers and Way have sent me a cheque for £75 in relation to the complaint I made I guess this is about them calling me at work?

is this some form of scam or shall I just take the cheque and bank it?
                            I think they may have been sending a few of these out.....They obviously know they have been in the wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                              I think they may have been sending a few of these out.....They obviously know they have been in the wrong
                              Safe to cash it then??

Don't want to start the endless pointless comms, I would rather let the £75 go than get them on my heels again!

Comment

Working...
                              X