GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg card now with barclays - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg card now with barclays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg card now with barclays

I would use this one when it's needed

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...firming-no-cca

but not yet, wait until they or someone else contacts you, you need to keep your powder dry..................

Comment

Out of interest, could I send a copy of the unenforceable admittance to CRA's to get it removed from my record?

Or do I just have to wait 6 years for it to be removed?

Looking on Noodle it is saying account under query?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich330 View Post
        I'm sorry to hear that! :-(

How old was your card?

Did they offer you a settlement balance??
        2003. No settlement offered and I couldnt pay one if they did.

Comment

Out of interest, could I send a copy of the unenforceable admittance to CRA's to get it removed from my record?

Or do I just have to wait 6 years for it to be removed?

Looking on Noodle it is saying account under query?

no you couldn't leave it alone until it's SB then if the info is wrong, we can fix it then.
          I wouldn't be footering about with CRAs at this stage, everytime you login you confirm who you are, where you live and you're sticking your head away above the radar, better to be off the radar

Comment

As MrsD says above - very wise words
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Good luck mate! I'm in a similar position with MKRR, with a Barclaycard, unfortunately my CC is unlikely to be UE. We can hope I suppose

TibetanMonk
              On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Ok, so after months of hearing very little apart from a letter monthly saying they can't find my agreement and that they are dealing with in enquiry I get this!

with a copy of an agreement that has no signature and about 6 months of statements (not real ones) from 2010.

What do I do next??

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0748.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	312.9 KB
ID:	1407664

Comment

Missing Ts&Cs?

Comment

that's what I'd do

Comment

Very Similar response to what they sent me. They simply refuse to accept that my account is unenforceable!

Comment

I've had a quick look back through your thread.

In may 2014 you sent a CCA request.

In July 2014 you received a letter from Barclaycard (via MKDP?) which admitted the account was unenforceable according to post # 24 on this thread. It seems that was the legal position from the letter they sent to you which you posted up then.

I'm not sure what letters you may have sent after that and to whom you sent them and any responses you may have received.

Can you summarise the situation for us please.

Plan B x

Comment

after months of hearing very little apart from a letter monthly saying they can't find my agreement and that they are dealing with in enquiry I get this!

with a copy of an agreement that has no signature and about 6 months of statements (not real ones) from 2010.
                          Can you email Niddy a copy of what you have just received from MKDP

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            I've had a quick look back through your thread.

In may 2014 you sent a CCA request.

In July 2014 you received a letter from Barclaycard (via MKDP?) which admitted the account was unenforceable according to post # 24 on this thread. It seems that was the legal position from the letter they sent to you which you posted up then.

I'm not sure what letters you may have sent after that and to whom you sent them and any responses you may have received.

Can you summarise the situation for us please.

Plan B x
                            I've not sent any further letters, as all I have had is a monthly letter for MKDP stating that they can't find the agreement and that they take the compliance very seriously and that they will keep looking.

it's strange as it has been showing up on my CR as a query since then, and only this month it disappeared from my CR.

With the letter that I uploaded yesterday I got a copy of the original barclays letter stating that they know it is unenforceable.

I also have a photocopied set of pages that show my name and old address on the front page with "Your right to Cancel" and then the Credit Agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 from egg

and 4 months of statements from 1st June 2010 to 1st sept 2010

I will email what I have to Niddy shall I do that through the webmaster email??

Thanks

R

Comment

I will email what I have to Niddy shall I do that through the webmaster email??

Thanks

R
                              I would use that email address and don't forget to put your username in the subject line.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

With the letter that I uploaded yesterday I got a copy of the original barclays letter stating that they know it is unenforceable.
                                Bingo!

Can you email that Barclays letter which acknowledges in writing that the account is unenforceable to Niddy and me too.

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
                                X