GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg card now with barclays - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg card now with barclays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg card now with barclays

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Bingo!

Can you email that Barclays letter which acknowledges in writing that the account is unenforceable to Niddy and me too.

Plan B x

Its a photocopy of the letter I posted on thread no 24.

Comment

Just looking on the experian CR it says my last payment was in Feb 2010....so I guess I need to go another 10 months before this is SB??

Although the default date shows as 7/10/2010

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 21.00.14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1407686

Comment

so this morning MKRR called my workplace and wanted to speak to me, I have not confirmed anything to them and asked them not to call me, that I am only happy to deal with them in writing, are they allowed to call my place of work. For that matter how did they get to know where I worked?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich330 View Post
          Its a photocopy of the letter I posted on thread no 24.

I've been sent the exact same letter to. Strange thing is that MKDP were replying to my s78 request and yet the letter was sent from Barclaycard to them, with my name and address on it. I've filed this file in my long term 'hold' drawer

Comment

so this morning MKRR called my workplace and wanted to speak to me, I have not confirmed anything to them and asked them not to call me, that I am only happy to deal with them in writing, are they allowed to call my place of work. For that matter how did they get to know where I worked?
            I think they're allowed to call once a day but somebody more experienced will no doubt comment shortly.

Comment

There s a template for telephone harassment you can send and include calls to your work.As for finding out where you work would you have included the info to OC originally ?x
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                There s a template for telephone harassment you can send and include calls to your work.As for finding out where you work would you have included the info to OC originally ?x

Nope I have changed job and moved house since then.

Thats a really strange one!

I will send the template letter to make sure they don't call.

She didn't like the fact that I refused to talk to her on the phone, if you want to communicate with me then write to me!

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
                  I've been sent the exact same letter to. Strange thing is that MKDP were replying to my s78 request and yet the letter was sent from Barclaycard to them, with my name and address on it. I've filed this file in my long term 'hold' drawer
                  Did exactly the same to me, Barclaycard wrote to MKDP, but did NOT send me a copy, however all that they sent were terms and conditions, no hint of any sort of agreement.
                  They also phoned me at work. Just tactics of a desperate DCA.

Comment

I will send the template letter to make sure they don't call.

She didn't like the fact that I refused to talk to her on the phone, if you want to communicate with me then write to me!
                    That's because writing takes a lot more effort and you told her to bog off, lol.

Comment

ok so I sent off a missing prescribed terms letter and this is the response!

What next?

Click image for larger version

Name:	letter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	1407940

Comment

Ignore, this is a standard template, everyone who has had dealings with MKDP and UE Barclaycard agreements has had this template at least once. Wait to see what they send next.

Comment

Should I reply with the CCA Query Letter confirming no CCA from the AAD+ area?

and include a copy of the letter for Barclays post #24?

Comment

I would wait and see what comes next, they'll probably punt it to some DCA and you'll start the whole thing again, time is ticking!

Comment

this letter was from MKDP/MKRR DCA

I am a bit confused as to the content as I have a letter from Barclays which says it is unenforcable (see post #24) as far as I am aware nothing has changed since that point.

Thats why I was thinking of sending the No CCA confirmation letter with a copy of the original letter from barclays stating UE to MKDP

Comment

Thats why I was thinking of sending the No CCA confirmation letter with a copy of the original letter from barclays stating UE to MKDP
                                They can still remedy it so showing them too much may not be the best idea, however you cannot ignore them either so yes - I would do as you suggest and literally send a copy of the previous letter confirming no agreement and highlight the relevant paragraph (with the No CCA Confirmation template)....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X