GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script AE 1974 CCA request - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AE 1974 CCA request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE 1974 CCA request

Since when does a photo copy application form from early 1990s and a set of what look like reconstituted terms and conditions conform to a request for a true copy of a signed copy of the original agreement under sec 77/78 CCA9174. According to AmEx it does.

Re: AE 1974 CCA request

Have a read around the forum and it would help if you set it out like this

• Type of account
    • Date commenced
    • Approx balance
    • Date last paid
    • not paying/paying
    • Status default
    • Account owner

if you have sent a CCA request and have paperwork back, worth uploading to Niddy to have a look, don't scrub anything out, he needs to see as is.

Comment

Re: AE 1974 CCA request

Originally posted by Boltmaker View Post
      Since when does a photo copy application form from early 1990s and a set of what look like reconstituted terms and conditions conform to a request for a true copy of a signed copy of the original agreement under sec 77/78 CCA9174. According to AmEx it does.
      According to Judge Waksman (Carey) it may well do as well....

Let's take a mooch;
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X