GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit Threat - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit Threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit Threat | HBOS Mass Assignment

M1 thanks - I shall wait to see agreement between you two guys on this one before I send the letter as I cannot afford to screw up OK...

Post office will have to wait..lol

Comment

Maybe a minor issue just now but a wanna get the damn thing posted ...ha ha

Comment

please see attached an additional copy of my lawful s.78 request. Sending statements is only one part of the request, until such time you fully comply by sending the agreement and associated terms this account is unenforceable and the provisions with s.78 will therefore apply.
        The above is fine to go.

That is the way we word it if utilising the s.78 argument (or provisions within) which is where M1 is going....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fantastic - that'll do me just fine mate thanks....now I can walk the dog..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
            Fantastic - that'll do me just fine mate thanks....now I can walk the dog..lol
            Which is far more important

Comment

Oh yes - quite true - I have tried to get the dog interested in the accounts, but he's much more impressed with sniffing lamp posts etc..

Comment

Oh yes - quite true - I have tried to get the dog interested in the accounts, but he's much more impressed with sniffing lamp posts etc..

Comment

OK folks - they are back ....

I just had an email stating................

“We have recently sent you a letter regarding account reference 90xxxxx. Please contact us on 01737 235221 at your earliest convenience to discuss the matter. Alternatively please reply to this email.

Regards
                  1st Credit Ltd.

Please note that payments to 1st Credit can now be made quickly, securely and easily online. Just visithttp://payments.1stcreditltd.co.uk/

Comment

You should be teaching that dog to sniff out and pee on the legs of DCA employees....

Comment

“We have recently sent you a letter regarding account reference 90xxxxx. Please contact us on 01737 235221 at your earliest convenience to discuss the matter. Alternatively please reply to this email.

Regards
                      1st Credit Ltd.

Please note that payments to 1st Credit can now be made quickly, securely and easily online. Just visithttp://payments.1stcreditltd.co.uk/
                      How long did they leave you alone Batman

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                        How long did they leave you alone Batman
                        Hi Vint

OK - letter of Assignment was 15 August 2012

24 August 2012 - they threatened County Court proceeding if the debt was not paid.

CCA request was sent to them on 28 August, which they received on 29/08/12.

I received a letter dated 30 August 2012 off 1st Credit’s Gavin Flynn advising they would request an agreement etc off HBOS. Account on hold.

And today they came back…

Comment

Regards
                          1st Credit Ltd.

Ermmm but as you know, I am already on the case and will have that email address removed by the end of the week
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yes - absolutely mate - all good stuff...I never mentioned that just in case you wanted to keep it low key for some reason and was just sparking off the new 1st Credit correspondence herein today in case anyone has received similar.....OK?
                            Last edited by Batman; 20 November 2012, 20:36.

Comment

Went awfully quiet with these guys chasing my partner since I sent a CCA off.

However last week they sent a silly piece of paper with a statement on, which is filed and ignored.

Other than that peace and quiet.

Comment

1st Cred finally responded to my CCA request with this:

It's another copy of what has already been declared UE by Niddy. I'm convinced there are other thing wrong as well but they don't matter for now.

What's the best reply to this one?

Cheers.

Regards.

Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X