GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit Threat - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit Threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit Threat | HBOS Mass Assignment

Originally posted by Fred Bassett View Post
    1st Cred finally responded to my CCA request with this:

It's another copy of what has already been declared UE by Niddy. I'm convinced there are other thing wrong as well but they don't matter for now.

What's the best reply to this one?

Cheers.

Regards.

Fred
    If it were me this----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

why was it UE?

I would send the appropriate letter, ie if it's got no terms, send the no prescribed terms

Comment

great minds, wasn't following you honest!

Comment

Thanks folks.

Comment

Ermm they admit themselves in the letter it's on hold cos they have not got the agreement, so sit and await their reply.

Don't worry!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So why are they still calling themselves 1st Credit when they changed their name to CAI Finance Ltd last November....?

Do they not even know who they are supposed to be these days .....?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Ermm they admit themselves in the letter it's on hold cos they have not got the agreement, so sit and await their reply.

Don't worry!
                Niddy, what they are referring to is another account - one with Lloyds TSB.

Regards.

Fred

Comment

Niddy, what they are referring to is another account - one with Lloyds TSB.

Regards.

Fred
                  sorry? They're mixing two accounts into one letter? Or is the letter nothing to do with what we're discussing...

Sorry I am like totally lost right now
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorry? They're mixing two accounts into one letter? Or is the letter nothing to do with what we're discussing...

Sorry I am like totally lost right now
                    Niddy,

I have two accounts with them - One which was with Halifax and one with Lloyds. I CCA'd them (seperately I think), but you are right, they are referring to 2 accounts in one letter. They have the 'agreement' for the Halifax account but not the Lloyds one.

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

• Re: 1st Credit Threat | HBOS Mass Assignment

"One which was with Halifax and one with Lloyds"

Are they both UE ?

Comment

Niddy informs me that the Lloyds agreement is enforceable, but it also has PPI which clouds the issue.

Comment

Niddy informs me that the Lloyds agreement is enforceable, but it also has PPI which clouds the issue.
                          And there is no mention of PPI within any terms sent....

Comment

Ah right Fred - PPI can make it a question mark and bargaining chip then..

Good luck ...!

Comment

And there is no mention of PPI within any terms sent....
                              Niddy, the PPI refers to the agreement they can't find and mentioned in passing in their letter. There was no PPI with the Halifax account - the one they are chiefly referring to in this letter.

Regards.

Fred

Comment

Tiny wee update here folks.

Now rather than send us the silly excuse for an agreement that HBOS send us several times since 2009, 1st Credit have so far ignored the last CCA request we banged in (they just sent us handful of bank statements).

Instead, they have unsuccessfully (thanks Truecall) tried to ring us 16 times since January. Today they got braver and left two words "1st Credit" before hanging up.

We have also had a nice offer to settle up on the UE account, via a 30% discount. Hands up in class who else has had one....lol

I sense fun ahead.......

Comment

Working...
                                X