GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help.. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help..

Well Lowells sent me all the docs from Egg anyway so what now Niddy?

Comment

Should i still SAR EGG???
      I've now got hamptons chasing me and RED were saying that I could be seved with a Statutory Demand for bankrupcy!! (if my account meets the insolvency threshold)

What's my next move as my credit file is very near clear now.

Niddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Ok time to SAR Egg and find out what they have about you - send this advanced version ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request

Ill send this Niddy to EGGlike I should of before and then can we start the reclaim against them? like you said on page 4.
        I need these off my back now so have to do something...

Comment

Hiya

Has this already been defaulted?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Has this already been defaulted?
            Yes defaulted in 2006.
            Hamptons offered me one last offer of 50% off before there next move in the last letter they sent 6th Aug.

I was just going to ignore them for 6 years but was worried about the SD

Comment

Well the derogatory will drop off after 6 years regardless.

Paid or not.

How long till SB? ie date you last paid?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Last paid April 2007. I thought it wouldn't be SB as I sent a cca request, sar and offers of settlement. They can still do the SD on me regardless of me being defalted back in 2006 can't they?

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                  Last paid April 2007. I thought it wouldn't be SB as I sent a cca request, sar and offers of settlement. They can still do the SD on me regardless of me being defalted back in 2006 can't they?
                  Right so we need to hold them off till April right, till it becomes SB'd?

Yea they can *attempt* to get a SD but we'd fight it, after all you're literally less than 6 months away from freedom of this shower.

Leave it with me for now, I'll try knock summat up for you shortly.... don't stress, you'll be fine.

Comment

Cheers Niddy..

But I'm sure it's been said somewhere that if we CCA request, SAR or make an offer that the SB clock starts to tick again?

Comment

• Re: Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help..

Cheers Niddy..

But I'm sure it's been said somewhere that if we CCA request, SAR or make an offer that the SB clock starts to tick again?
                      Ive never said it before, cos it's not quite true - as I say don't worry.

If you actually paid into it, that's different.... if you used our templates to do most things, you'll be fine.

Comment

Should i still SAR EGG???
                        I've now got hamptons chasing me and RED were saying that I could be seved with a Statutory Demand for bankrupcy!! (if my account meets the insolvency threshold)

What's my next move as my credit file is very near clear now.

Niddy?
                        1. No need as Lowell already complied with the SAR right?
                        2. Hamptons, they are part of Lowell
                        3. RED are also part of Lowell, they literally sit opposite Lowells - see this: --> Lowell Group - Who Is Lowell Group

You're stressing, seriously DON'T!

We're used to these muppets, I know you're not but we are!

Comment

1. No need as Lowell already complied with the SAR right?
                          2. Hamptons, they are part of Lowell
                          3. RED are also part of Lowell, they literally sit opposite Lowells - see this: --> Lowell Group - Who Is Lowell Group

You're stressing, seriously DON'T!

We're used to these muppets, I know you're not but we are!
                          Yes they complied with my SAR.

I'm in your hands so if you say don't worry then I wont..

Comment

Try not to, just keep us updated and for now ignore them or if you want to touch base just send one of these ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status

Comment

Ive never said it before, cos it's not quite true - as I say don't worry.

If you actually paid into it, that's different.... if you used our templates to do most things, you'll be fine.
                              I've only sent what you've instructed me

Comment

I've only sent what you've instructed me
                                Then you'll be hunkey dorey

Comment

Working...
                                X