GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help.. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Egg, Lowells, Barclaycard help..

We did, Niddy did me a letter to ask them to prove it and they sent a Dec 06 statement

Comment

Got this today from Red!

Is there something I should do Niddy or anyone??
      Attached Files

Comment

bin it
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
          Is it not a month after the 6 year date IE SB March 27 2013 (if they do have proof) to be sure it is SB?

Just ignore it or send something?
          Its SB a day after the last payment +6yrs, so if you last paid on 01st Jan 2007 it would be SB on 02 Jan 2013. However because on some accounts you pay in advance, we always suggest playing it by the "a day after first missed payment date" so assuming the same example, in that situation the first missed payment would be 1st Feb 2007 meaning guaranteed SB by 2nd Feb 2013

Make sense?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Got this today saying they WILL send someone round if I don't pay!!
            Still Ignore them?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X