GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MattyA's Masterplan.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MattyA's Masterplan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MattyA's Masterplan....

Thanks Batman.

Comment

I'll have a look next week at your FOS issues mate and try to help.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Boss!

Hope you are well - the site has come on somewhat since the early days - great job.

Matty

Comment

Hi all,
          hope you are well and fighting the good fight.
          I have decided to try and bring my last outstanding claim / counter claim to a close , with the help of AAD'S solicitor.
          This claim is against the GM card for mis sold ppi and has been in court and stayed by GM since 2012.
          I could lose I guess and end up looking at a big bill , but if I win it will be worth the fight.

We won the first skirmish in court , inc costs, and the second one was stayed the day before we were due in court ( Thanks Andrew ).... Now over to the new if they think it is worth fighting.
          fingers crossed.

Matty

Comment

Working...
          X