GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Redetermination - tomorrow - any tips? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redetermination - tomorrow - any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redetermination - tomorrow - any tips?

Thought I post here, as well as in my diary.

I have a redetermination hearing tomorrow but not sure what to expect?

Becuase my DCA have already accepted a 10quid a month offer to pay (crossed in the post with my request for a redermination) Im assuming it will just be a case of proving this and explianing the situation and the hearing will be over?

Or will the judge actually need to see lots of proof and decide I can afford more? They were awarded the full payment in my absence in the initial hearing as I didn't know about it and it happened without me.

Any tips??

Re: Redetermination - tomorrow - any tips?

Originally posted by SLUG View Post
    Thought I post here, as well as in my diary.

I have a redetermination hearing tomorrow but not sure what to expect?

Becuase my DCA have already accepted a 10quid a month offer to pay (crossed in the post with my request for a redermination) Im assuming it will just be a case of proving this and explianing the situation and the hearing will be over?

Or will the judge actually need to see lots of proof and decide I can afford more? They were awarded the full payment in my absence in the initial hearing as I didn't know about it and it happened without me.

Any tips??
    I just got someone useful at the courts - bring letter from DCA as they dont have any records of that. A budget planner if I want (I will do), I dont need bank statements, proof of income etc.

Comment

Good luck, let us know how you get on.
      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Best of luck

To be fair the court will just agree to the same as the DCA assuming you can afford it, if not he'd lower it.

Let us know how you get on
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi
          Good luck tomorrow, having been for a re determination myself it was very staight forward Judge was pleasant lowered our repayments without any hassle so a letter from dca accepting your offer, you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
            hi
            Good luck tomorrow, having been for a re determination myself it was very staight forward Judge was pleasant lowered our repayments without any hassle so a letter from dca accepting your offer, you should be fine.
            All good, as updated in my diary.

Comment

Working...
            X