GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help 2defend Summary judg claim cca WOULD have been legible? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help 2defend Summary judg claim cca WOULD have been legible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help 2defend Summary judg claim cca WOULD have been legible?

Hi all
    I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if posted in wrong place. I have a completely illegible copy of Marbles application form from 1999 together with T&C (claimed to be the back of of app form and therefore a executed agreement), shown by me to be from 2003 at minimum, with original interest figures either tippexed out or altered and the 'right' figues inserted by hand instead of typed (Can only be seen when magnified several times). This is now part of the claimant's exhibits. Restons witness statement claims that when originally signed the agreement would have been in pristine condition and completely legible.
    I have been back to read CCA 61 (1) (c)

61 Signing of agreement

(1) A regulated agreement is not properly executed unless—
    (c) the document is, when presented or sent to the debtor or hirer for signature, in such a state that all its terms are readily legible.

My question is how do I counter this argument as they seem to be correct in that it is commonsense that the document is, WHEN PRESENTED (or sent) to the debtor or hirer for signature, in such a state that all its terms are readily legible.
    Any help or pointing in the right direction will be much appreciated. Thanks.
    (The link to my 'agreement' is http://i49.tinypic.com/1235xu9.jpg)

Re: Help 2defend Summary judg claim cca WOULD have been legi

Ermm it's an application so you'd defend based on that first and foremost!! Have you read the other threads in this section? I suggest you do and you'll get all the advice required on how to defend.....

Best of luck.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X