GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

What gets to me with her is this "I am upper class" attitude.

She's a complete idiot, has no common sense, and just likes the sound of her own voice.

And come on - upper class? Do the upper classes really drop their knickers in a farmers field?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

they couldn't even get the facts right, they guy in the wheelchair actually had a job when he took out the debt, and then lost his job and got ill, something that has happened to lots of us but that useless presenter didn't actually say that, he concentrated on the debt, nothing about how the guy got to that point and that patronising horrified tone.eeeuuuuggghhh.

terrible television,

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        What gets to me with her is this "I am upper class" attitude.

She's a complete idiot, has no common sense, and just likes the sound of her own voice.

And come on - upper class? Do the upper classes really drop their knickers in a farmers field?

oscar......!!!!!!

And what dose M L think ?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

And what dose M L think ?
          The marrow was this big?

Comment

The marrow was this big?
            Right answer .....

Comment

you sure?

Comment

According to her web s(h)ite - link - she actually completed basic training at Sandhurst.

According to Wikipedia - link - and an interview published by the Grauniad - link - she did not.

After A-levels she signed a 35-year contract with the intelligence corps, who sponsored her through an economics degree at Exeter University, where she spent her weekends with the Territorial Army ... before arriving at Sandhurst.

But Hopkins' military career came to an abrupt end days before the passing out ceremony ... it transpires that she had an epileptic seizure on the parade square. "It's not something I talk about," she says quickly, "because I see it as a failing. So it does annoy me a little bit when people say 'she failed at the forces', but of course I never respond. I never say why, because it sounds like an excuse, and I won't have that. I won't have an excuse."
                How much of her sponsorship money has she repaid?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  According to her web s(h)ite - link - she actually completed basic training at Sandhurst.

According to Wikipedia - link - and an interview published by the Grauniad - link - she did not.

How much of her sponsorship money has she repaid?
                  Wow Cloggy you have the makings of a brilliant investigative journalist, although I think you may also have a career as an Agent Provocateur *

* that's a private joke

Comment

As promised,,I was happily in the Land of Nod when this programme aired,,and the comments here just confirm my decision.
                    Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

She's a complete idiot
                      Really?

How do you know she is complete?

For all you know. she could have some bits missing.

Comment

Working...
                      X