GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    We can however put our views here http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-bi...bt-debate-live perhaps niddy could do this as a collective from our forum.
    Keep 'em coming

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-bi...bt-debate-live

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
      Orange box at the right bottom of the page. Links to twitter, FB and g+
      Like this you mean https://twitter.com/allaboutDEBT

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        The bailiff refuses to evict the tenant and her children.
        Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        Why did the bailiff do that?
        Because they were on the telly?
        Even being portrayed as a heartless git has rarely dissuaded a bailiff in the past.

Why might it work now?

Comment

Storify http://storify.com/leonc1963/all-abo...tm_source=t.co

Comment

Well, that's another hour of my life I won't get back !
            Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
              I must live in my own bubble as I hadn't heard of Katie Hopkins before..sure hope that was the last time I ever do.
              As I remarked when she condemned the late Bob Crow on twitter before his corpse was barely cold:

To some, she seems an old slapper.
              To others, she's an objectionable yapper.
              When posting to twitter
              She started to witter
              With stuff than belonged down the crapper.

She has inspired me again:

You may think she's an overblown nit,
              Or a stupid, Conservative git.
              But, after the debate,
              You really must state
              That all of her comments are shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                Kate Hopkins mouth is doing me in god I really want to stuff an apple in that gob
                As one might with a suckling pig?

Comment

At least you can eat a sucking pig. If we ate her we would be poisoned.

Did Mrs Hamilton contribute anything to the 'debate'? Were the audience paid? If not they wasted more than an hour.

Comment

Link please
                    scroll to bottom of forum, bottom right corner - "Connect with Us" - see the Facebook / Twitter / Google links. Click those
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

That's it.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Watch again if you can bear it.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-bi...bt-debate-live
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just had to turn off felt like stomach in a big knot, that bloody woman who the hell does she think she is.My view is that this was not a programe for the likes of us but just another shout us down .. hated it, not keen on the presenter either.
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Wasted an hour. No one defended the ordinary person who got into debt, and then got screwed by having interest rates ballooned by banks, chased constantly by debt collectors. Just pay it back.

Comment

Link please
                              New eyesight test:

D O E S W

A I T R O S

E V O D K A L

E A D T O S E R

I O U S B L I N

D N E S S

Comment

Possibly Cloggy, possibly
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X