GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITN looking for people with debt stories for a TV discussion

I've set it to record tonight...past my bedtime! (Or at least my level of comprehension drops with each glass of wine..)

Comment

I might have to go for a walk otherwise this may happen Click image for larger version

Name:	fist-through-tv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1399730

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        I've set it to record tonight...past my bedtime! (Or at least my level of comprehension drops with each glass of wine..)
        Plenty of wine sounds the better option to be honest.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
          Plenty of wine sounds the better option to be honest.
          It would help in making that dozy blonde bint sound intelligent.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There will be no discussion from the heart, just plenty of soundbites in an attempt to further there own careers just a load of baloney with the facts ignored

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              It would help in making that dozy blonde bint sound intelligent.
              There is not enough wine in the world for that.

Comment

Now they are really taking the pss.

https://twitter.com/channel5_tv/stat...97434517823488

Jim Davidson.

Comment

Well if Ben ever comes back to read this thread he will realise why he got such a poor response from the real people out there.

If this is the standard of the studio audience, wannabe and aged celebs who will get the airtime plus the standard of the tweets. I am a single mother of 3 and owe nothing.

Yep good for you until the wheel drops off somewhere and your life turns to shyte. One car crash, one unemployment, one illness, one life event.

Someone who has no idea of the real world and the thin line between where she is and where she could be.

Comment

I know mate it's more like a past stars get-together than a debt discussion program. Yes JD did run out of money as did KK but that does mean they are used to living in poverty like a real debtor, and usually they settle their debts by going BR but still retaining their huge house and the likes. Point is, us mere mortals have no such luxuries....

This show doesn't seem like the type we'd be interested in plus we don't need or want any free publicity so it's best we avoid it.....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Agreed. The real issue is debt for ordinary people. Celebrities with "car crash" lives are an irrelevance.

Comment

We can however put our views here http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-bi...bt-debate-live perhaps niddy could do this as a collective from our forum.

Comment

The programme opens with the tragic case of a mother with small children (a one year old baby) who is being evicted by bailiffs despite the fact that she's been subjected to living in squalor due to her Landlord's apparent failure to comply with health and safety legislation over damp. Shame on that Landlord. If I had been involved I would have advised the Tenant how to stop that repossession.

The bailiff refuses to evict the tenant and her children.

Not a balanced programme eh?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            The programme opens with the tragic case of a mother with small children (a one year old baby) who is being evicted by bailiffs despite the fact that she's been subjected to living in squalor due to her Landlord's apparent failure to comply with health and safety legislation over damp. Shame on that Landlord. If I had been involved I would have advised the Tenant how to stop that repossession.

The bailiff refuses to evict the tenant and her children.
                            Why did the bailiff do that?

Not a balanced programme eh?
                            Insufficient data.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              Why did the bailiff do that?.
                              Because they were on the telly?

Comment

I'll be looking for the catchup link later, as to be honest I really can't be asked to suffer watching it as it goes out live.

Comment

Working...
                                X