GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joshing
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Click image for larger version

Name:	capend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1399648Click image for larger version

Name:	addit.jpg
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	1399650Good morning, phew what a few weeks we have had .. all our debts kinda faded into insignificance due to a bout of very bad luck, my partners health went down hill even more , and to top it all of a car accident not serious but still loads to sort out that I didnt need. Anyway an update to the fantastic Elsa's letter ( to capital one) good news .......... attached is the letter received HOORAY... one BRILLIANT result.. on the other hand not so good news... another horrible letter from Hamptons..... Suppose Id better respond to this one. Trying to on top of everything again so I will be posting and asking for more advice as I get through the paperwork.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Hi honey, no, definitely do not call them, wait for them to write with the update.
    These people beggar belief..the last line of the letter clearly stated everything in writing and no phone calls to prevent further distress.

Elsa x

PS with regard to the sick note, the letter says just one of the following documents, so as you've sent a consultants letter they shouldn't need a sick note too.
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 24 January 2014, 07:49.

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Originally posted by joshing View Post
    Thanks but not sure what one you mean
    The last set of numbers of your account no, were not blanked/crossed out

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by IF View Post
    joshing I've deleted your attachment as some of your account number was showing......may not identify you fully but wanted to be safe.

IF
    Thanks but not sure what one you mean

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

joshing I've deleted your attachment as some of your account number was showing......may not identify you fully but wanted to be safe.

IF

Leave a comment:

• patchouli
    replied

They can update via letter.... I'd avoid calling.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Received this morning.. I sent them medical letters with the letter that Elsa kindly wrote and there is no sick note as he cannot work again. Any suggestions?

So an update to the wonderful letter Elsa kindly wrote for us....... I didnt have a lot of luck ith partners gp as he just said tell them to send me a form and he would fill it in, well couldnt be bothered with that.. might do at a later date... so i just sent the medical letters that I felt relevant enough ( from the consultants at hospital) that kinda covered some points they wanted. Yesterday we got a message on answerphone to say please call them so they can update us. Do I call them back or ignore in the hope that they will write again.?? Dont partically want to talk to them as they might ask for MONEY.
    Last edited by IF; 23 January 2014, 10:48. Reason: Deleted attachment, some of account number showing

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    They don't say they're going to take legal action...they just want you to think that is what "further debt recovery action" means. In reality, it's more likely to just be more letters, possibly with the threat of them coming to nick your doorstep

If this is the first you've heard from Moorcroft you can either ignore it or send Account sold while in dispute

Second time, they just introduced themselves last time.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

They don't say they're going to take legal action...they just want you to think that is what "further debt recovery action" means. In reality, it's more likely to just be more letters, possibly with the threat of them coming to nick your doorstep

If this is the first you've heard from Moorcroft you can either ignore it or send Account sold while in dispute

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

ignore it

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Received this morning my partners this time... its been to westcott now to moorcroft do i reply with threst of legal action letter ?Click image for larger version

Name:	moor ltsb.jpg
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	1399088Iv already sent sold in dispute to westcott for this.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

ok thanks Niddy.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Ignore

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Why does everything happen to me? darn printer wont go now, cant print off my template letters, it seem to throw them off to some printer not attached to my computer. WTF!!! and iv got another flippin letter.........from the lovly lowell, these darn catalogues are the ones that are the worst for chasing. and I cannot reply.[ATTACH=CONFIG]10859[/ATTACH]
    Can scan but nothing else.

What to reply to this one please ??????????

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

[QUOTE=joshing;363924]
    Originally posted by jillyiant View Post

Some advice as to next move please.
    Well its been quite a while but now had a letter that has escalated, so id best not ignore anymore. Iv had a F....ew letters from robinson way, (think they hold more than one of our debts but iv not felt well enough to drag out my files but will get onit)..... This one is lloyds card... mine...still didnt get anything back that made any sense... they sent some stuff that really wasnt a cca for the card, some toing and throwing and nothing of value came back.... will dig it all out...[ATTACH=CONFIG]10856[/ATTACH]

Ok printer working and threat brfore action letter done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X