GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joshing
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

What a pain, the gp's are not very helpful at the best of times and we would have to tell him what we needed it for.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

I'm not sure they can actually ask for these documents (Elsa will probably know) but it may be worth getting a letter from your doctor with the information they ask for.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

No there is no date just clarifies what he has. Never had a sick note as it has never been necessary, he wont work again unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Did the medical letters you sent previously have the date the illness was first diagnosed and the length of time the doctor has authorised sick leave (though that's going to be indefinite if he can't work again) as they've asked?

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10629[/ATTACH]Received this morning.. I sent them medical letters with the letter that Elsa kindly wrote and there is no sick note as he cannot work again. Any suggestions?

Do I reply to this? sending the letters I included again.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	cap1 11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	1398742Received this morning.. I sent them medical letters with the letter that Elsa kindly wrote and there is no sick note as he cannot work again. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Yes, send Sold While in Dispute and don't fill in their financial statement.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Received this letter for my old lloyds card originally sold to apex then returned to lloyds when cca was asked for, I received and sent to Niddy something that was not even about my card but an old loan from way back showing a nil balance. Seems they have passed it on again to Robinson way. With this letter came a financial statement form to fill in. Do I send a sold in dispute letter to them also?

Name:	rob ltsb.jpg
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1398688

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    That's good Jilly. I'm a little out of commission for health reasons this week, but I'm keeping my eye on you. They'll leave you alone for a while now
    Thank you Elsa get well soon. x

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

That's good Jilly. I'm a little out of commission for health reasons this week, but I'm keeping my eye on you. They'll leave you alone for a while now

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Name:	freds 20-11.jpg
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1398576
    OK all sorted and emailed to you Jilly...Formal Complaint, Financial Statement and Letter of Authority for you to deal with your partners correspondence.
    Send by recorded delivery and let us know what happens

Letter received this morning regarding complaint.
    Last edited by Deepie; 27 November 2013, 13:12.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

I would send the Sold While in Dispute letter to Robinson Way.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    Good morning! well today brought a surprise, I received some papers from lloyds & its something that I must have forgot about because its not what I asked for, its a different reference number and regards a personal loan and not a credit card dating back to 2004, looks like a zero balance but Im not sure. Its a bit strange because I cant remember even having it let alone paying it up. Old age kicking in. It still says enforcible on it though so wtf? think I will be scanning and sedding to Niddy if thats ok. And I have just realised this is my old bank account that I had with my ex

hubby, can I claim back the ppi lol

Ok so this was passed to apex...... now they seem to have given up after a cca request to lloyds where they sent me the wrong stuff back..... This letter came this morning......... been a while since iv heard from them so whats my next move?
    Its still got my old address on and been redirected by the post office.

EMAILED TO NIDDY!

Name:	llyoyds.jpg
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1398562

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

All received and signed for if you can call it that, are they specially trained to sign like dimwits!!!, it suppose to say carter, now I know our signatures can be a scrawl but that looks nothing like carter. Thanks again Elsa fingers crossed. Just realised we never did receive a cca from vanquis .Click image for larger version

Name:	freds 18-11.jpg
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	1398532

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Hi Jilly, send it to whoever was the last one to write to you. It will get passed back to their client

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X