GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joshing
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Received letter from westcot today so I am sending a sold in dispute letter as ltsb has not send correct paperwork for a cca, only asking for details of personal loan which it is not, just a credit card. And anyway surely they have all the details what the hell are they asking me for.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Thank you will do.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

wait until you are contacted directly by westcot then pop off a sold in dispute, don't worry, this is normal behavior

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	ltsb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1395312Hi everyone its been a bit quiet for a while but today received this from ltsb, they sent us a letter previously asking for details of account,number name address atc, just ignored because surely they should know that! Had already asked for missing prescribed terms as per Niddys advice, so now they are selling account on to wescot. Any advice on what to next please?

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    Sending today recorded, still no cca from vanquis or capital.
    Well done. They might not have one to provide! Fingers crossed :-)

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Sending today recorded, still no cca from vanquis or capital.

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...doorstep-visit

There you go if I have done it right.

regards
    G

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Don't panic they have no more room to store all the doorsteps they have threatened to collect. l

It is unlikely they will come but I would send them the Doorstep collection letter from the templates files. Once this is done they have no legal right AT ALL to come and if they do tell them to go do one and they have committed the tort of trespass. If they come a second time it becomes a criminal offence of aggravated trespass and you can call the police telling them that you have an uninvited visitor at the door who is demanding money with menaces. On no account talk with these people on the telephone ---- always only in writing recorded delivery.

regards
    G

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Received this letter this morning, they just keep on coming! Do I need to reply?/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vanquis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	1394948
    Last edited by joshing; 25 July 2013, 16:02.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    I'd ignore both for now and see what happens

remind me why are you offering the goons at NDR a £1

Thank you I will wait a while then and see what happens next. I offered NDR (which was a additions cataloque) a £1 a month to fend off the numerous calls I get but they didnt accept.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

Had a text meassage from vanquis bank today, one of many but this one says, " "in 24 hours details of your debt will be passed to an external agency" still have not received a cca from them.... do I do or send anything???

Also received a letter from ndr ( sent them a offer of £1) wanting proof of how we spend my partners dla both mobilty & care, I thought they could not take an dla for debts??
    I'd be tempted to ignore both for now.
    If they pass to an external agency; when they write to you reply with a copy of your CCA request. They will more than likely then say they have put on hold until the original creditor comes back to them and the debacle will continue!

Edit: I guess the most appropriate reply would be: CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
    Last edited by SA Gold; 23 July 2013, 14:40.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Had a text meassage from vanquis bank today, one of many but this one says, " "in 24 hours details of your debt will be passed to an external agency" still have not received a cca from them.... do I do or send anything???

Also received a letter from ndr ( sent them a offer of £1) wanting proof of how we spend my partners dla both mobilty & care, I thought they could not take an dla for debts??
    Last edited by joshing; 23 July 2013, 14:20.

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

Thank you, done and will send tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X