GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joshing
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    Well back to reality and loads of paperwork to get through, will get serious next week on our diaries. Meanwhile have heard from Niddy regarding capital one and it is enforcible so now what else can I do, I think sending missing prescribed terms will only hold them off maybe a week or so so what other alternatives do we have now to tempt them into accepting a tiny monthly sum to keep them happy. Iv got other letters from Fredricksons which I will upload later. I have to pop out and get some printing paper..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 15 November 2013, 10:51. Reason: Name & barcode removed from letter

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Well back to reality and loads of paperwork to get through, will get serious next week on our diaries. Meanwhile have heard from Niddy regarding capital one and it is enforcible so now what else can I do, I think sending missing prescribed terms will only hold them off maybe a week or so so what other alternatives do we have now to tempt them into accepting a tiny monthly sum to keep them happy. Iv got other letters from Fredricksons which I will upload later. I have to pop out and get some printing paper..

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Well finally a cca from capital one. its taken weeks.... considering they said they hadnt received a request! Anyway scanned and send to Niddy for his expert advise. Hope they hang on a bit because im away now for a couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Yes mate IE10. Had a problem yesterday late on with BT remotely rebooting the home hubs in our area. I did try with Chrome for a while recently.

regards
    G

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    Hi Deepie

Tried to post on this thread earlier for the OP but it jsy kept throwing me off the site or more correctly saying I was not logged in.

regards
    G
    Just logged me out..... could be a problem with I E....

Is that who you are with ..?

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Hi Deepie

Tried to post on this thread earlier for the OP but it jsy kept throwing me off the site or more correctly saying I was not logged in.

regards
    G

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Actually I didnt! but I think I will do that right now. I offered them a £1 a month due to our circumstance but they refused saying they wanted to know how we spend the dla, I basically told them to get stuffed as it has to be used on a care package and not debts. They obviously didnt like my answer. Iv had this for maybe 4-5 yrs cant be exactly sure. CCa might hold them off for a bit. but I did send them a doorstep visit letter.

I would send----------> CCA Request ASAP........ Don't forget to send £ 1.00 postal order

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Actually I didnt! but I think I will do that right now. I offered them a £1 a month due to our circumstance but they refused saying they wanted to know how we spend the dla, I basically told them to get stuffed as it has to be used on a care package and not debts. They obviously didnt like my answer. Iv had this for maybe 4-5 yrs cant be exactly sure. CCa might hold them off for a bit. but I did send them a doorstep visit letter.

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Oh dear! received this, think i upset them. Been and had surgery so off for a few days but i am going to get my head around doing these diaries for all our accounts so people can follow them a bit better and also ourselves, so much paperwork in files now it is getting confusing and will take ages but once i am back and recovered i AM going to make myself sit and do it. Any advise appreciated about this one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9986[/ATTACH]
    IGNORE OR REPLY to the last post.
    You need to give us a bit more info.....on what you have sent here ....did you do a CCA request ?

Date taken out ? etc

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

IGNORE OR REPLY to the last post.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Oh dear! received this, think i upset them. Been and had surgery so off for a few days but i am going to get my head around doing these diaries for all our accounts so people can follow them a bit better and also ourselves, so much paperwork in files now it is getting confusing and will take ages but once i am back and recovered i AM going to make myself sit and do it. Any advise appreciated about this one.Click image for larger version

Name:	ndr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	1395502

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

they returned a form for a loan which he has not had
    Sounds interesting Jill. I am sure an AAD Member had a balance wiped after Niddy provided a reply (Barclays?) saying about the breach of data protection

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

ok need a bit more information

what exactly is this debt

can you fill out like a diary so that we can keep track, it's really difficult when there are separate debt

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Well we sent of a cca for my partners credit card and they returned a form for a loan which he has not had and then sent another letter asking for setails of account, name and address.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

hold fire

are you saying you have a specific letter asking you for details of a loan?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X