GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

I had legal threats from Bryan Carters via Freds in 2011...have a look at the Capital One section of my diary ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ull=1#post8951

They can argue that they don't need to provide you with a signed copy but have a look at A Full Guide to UE [2014]

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Bog standard letter from Freds. I'd be replying with Refusal to accept UE Status
    As long as it is bog standard as they did get Bryan carter solicitors to threaten me with a claim. So do they have to provide a signature?

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Bog standard letter from Freds. I'd be replying with Refusal to accept UE Status

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

[QUOTE=joshing;424432]
    Originally posted by joshing View Post
    And surely any good solicitor would want to see all their paperwork and realize anyway that they have no signature.

Received this letter this morning after sending missing mpt. Are they correct please? what to do next?

Click image for larger version

Name:	freds prem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1401254

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

[QUOTE=joshing;424428]
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Shit I'd not have left it so long. Good luck

I checked this agreement for you didn't i, and in my reply I told you it could not be EN as you never signed any agreement so they cannot win. Idiots.

Don't worry.

[They only sent that letter on the 7th so hopefully they wont be too hasty.
    And surely any good solicitor would want to see all their paperwork and realize anyway that they have no signature.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;424406]Shit I'd not have left it so long. Good luck

I checked this agreement for you didn't i, and in my reply I told you it could not be EN as you never signed any agreement so they cannot win. Idiots.

Don't worry.

[They only sent that letter on the 7th so hopefully they wont be too hasty.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Shit I'd not have left it so long. Good luck

Don't worry.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Sent missing mpt to freds today after letter stating" despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter solicitors you have not discharged your debt final opportunity to pay before issuing a claim" awaiting response, fingers crossed as no signature on cca they sent.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Hi Joshing, send Niddy the unedited agreement and see what he says before doing anything. There's a new system for uploading agreements. See here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by joshing View Post
    Well received copies of something they reckon they sent but didnt! no signatures or date, sending to Niddy for advice again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12744[/ATTACH]

Received this...No signature... no date... do i have a chance of ignoring this or should i reply, a letter said my account was opened nov 2006, they said they sent me a breakdown but didnt back to july 2207

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Hi Joshing,
    It's best to send a Postal Order (or a cheque made out by someone else) to avoid that issue. I personally wouldn't put old addresses if there's any chance of cross pollination with CCA requests where hopefully they may struggle to enforce if they do a recon and can't populate it with the correct address. The account numbers should suffice.
    Ok thanks Elsa thats what I was thinking although they must have my signature anyways as its been on previous cheques forms etc.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Hi Joshing,
    It's best to send a Postal Order (or a cheque made out by someone else) to avoid that issue. I personally wouldn't put old addresses if there's any chance of cross pollination with CCA requests where hopefully they may struggle to enforce if they do a recon and can't populate it with the correct address. The account numbers should suffice.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

I need to just ask a question, might sound dumb! when you send a sar i notice Niddy advice is not to sign it, so does that mean i cant send a cheque as its got my signature on? Also do i have to put the old addresses we lived at on the letter.
    Last edited by joshing; 24 July 2014, 09:17.

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

hi been reading this thread how different you seem after a horrid start, well done congrats on the succeses you have had.Hope you are better and continued good luck with this xxxx

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

You act as if it's UE until/unless they get too heavy. I've been blagging some for 4 years too.

Unless someone else says differently I'd be sending the Missing Prescribed Terms letter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X