GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joshing
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Good morning! well today brought a surprise, I received some papers from lloyds & its something that I must have forgot about because its not what I asked for, its a different reference number and regards a personal loan and not a credit card dating back to 2004, looks like a zero balance but Im not sure. Its a bit strange because I cant remember even having it let alone paying it up. Old age kicking in. It still says enforcible on it though so wtf? think I will be scanning and sedding to Niddy if thats ok. And I have just realised this is my old bank account that I had with my ex hubby, can I claim back the ppi lol

EMAILED TO NIDDY!
    Last edited by joshing; 22 June 2013, 10:12.

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    Hi, still no news on the cca,s from capital one & vanquis, do i do anything or assume they are dealing with it?
    Do nothing for now.....

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Hi, still no news on the cca,s from capital one & vanquis, do i do anything or assume they are dealing with it?

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok don't call them, just ignore the text etc....

Were you an additional cardholder on partners old accounts? Out of interest?
    No had nothing together except one building society account opened maybe about 5 yrs ago

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

No have not applied for any cards and wouldnt cap one or vanquis as partner has them & cant pay them.... I wouldnt anyway as certain iv been "blacklisted" since having to make a payment plan on morgan stanley a few years back.
    Ok don't call them, just ignore the text etc....

Were you an additional cardholder on partners old accounts? Out of interest?

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

No have not applied for any cards and wouldnt cap one or vanquis as partner has them & cant pay them.... I wouldnt anyway as certain iv been "blacklisted" since having to make a payment plan on morgan stanley a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Which we haven't but something going on because i wish i could post this text I had this morning from vanquis saying to progress your card application we need to speak to you please phone bla bla quoting refernce bla bla... this is all getting weird.
    well someone has applied for vanquis in your name...... that is normal if you applied. have you? has your partner done it maybe?

If you are dubious and have not applied call the main vanquis number and ask them directly - do not however cal lthe number from any text. Main Vanquis number is - 0871 770 5555

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Nope, his credit profile is totally separate to you - it's a marketing ploy but they wouldn't link you unless you already shared a financial relationship (linked)
    Which we haven't but something going on because i wish i could post this text I had this morning from vanquis saying to progress your card application we need to speak to you please phone bla bla quoting refernce bla bla... this is all getting weird.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

in the post I got an application for a capital one card in my name, surely they must cross reference addresses and realise my partner has one his not paying?
    Nope, his credit profile is totally separate to you - it's a marketing ploy but they wouldn't link you unless you already shared a financial relationship (linked)

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by missy View Post
    Investigation eh? Lets hope that take a while
    And I like the word complaint.

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

Well I spoke to soon... It arrived this morning from a different company AGAIN this time credit solutions?
    Investigation eh? Lets hope that take a while

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Well I spoke to soon... It arrived this morning from a different company AGAIN this time credit solutions?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	img039.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1394494

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

No, but its say thanks for applying, unfortuantely we made an error & dont have all the information we need.... think computer would say NO!! once they had.
    Wouldn't worry about it Jill - most sub-prime lenders seem to send these types of letters to anyone with a letterbox.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    did you apply?

No, but its say thanks for applying, unfortuantely we made an error & dont have all the information we need.... think computer would say NO!! once they had.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

Well time has gone so fast and we have heard nothing from vanquis or capital one , impact or cougar regarding cca's, do I have to do anything? or just wait. Another strange thing happened this morning... in the post I got an application for a capital one card in my name, surely they must cross reference addresses and realise my partner has one his not paying?
    Originally posted by missy View Post
    Just automation here Jill.

did you apply?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X