GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself v lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself v lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: myself v lloyds

I seem to remember having letters from Robinsons Way a long time ago and it was connected to a Halifax CC, they didn't give me too much stress so I wouldn't be too concerned at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
      I seem to remember having letters from Robinsons Way a long time ago and it was connected to a Halifax CC, they didn't give me too much stress so I wouldn't be too concerned at the moment.
      Ok thanks

Comment

LLOYDS have now sold my account to cabot and i recieved this today niddy has already said the account is UE because of missing PT s ,should i send the sold in dispute letter or something else ?????

see post 55-59
        Attached Files
        Last edited by davidm; 22 July 2015, 17:45.

Comment

Hi Davidm,
          The Notices of Assignment are for information purposes only and don't require a response. Just file them and keep them safe.

Let us know what Cabot send next

Elsa x

Comment

wait a week or two then pop off a swid to Cabot when they write, been a while, all to the good!

Comment

Thank you Elsa and mrsd will file and wait

Comment

Should not worry too much about this one. Lloyds did the same to me, cannot comply with CCA request, been going on for years. Wait to see what they do next!

Comment

got this this week from cabot ,they have been ringing every other day too ,going to send a SWID and a telephone harrasment letter.see what happens then
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                    got this this week from cabot ,they have been ringing every other day too ,going to send a SWID and a telephone harrasment letter.see what happens then
                    Have you see this thread ? ----> Cabot

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Re: myself v lloyds

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      Have you see this thread ? ----> Cabot

thanks deepie have posted my letters there

Comment

You are a few steps behind me, don't worry as there is no threat. Yes send harassment letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                          You are a few steps behind me, don't worry as there is no threat. Yes send harassment letter.
                          thanks enforcer

Comment

get that SWID and harrassment off in the same envelope, might as we;; put them straight right away

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                              Our templates are subscription based - you've not subscribed. Be careful if you're using the old ones (ie saved copies) as they're outdated and mention old acts / regulation and won't necessarily be much use.

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X