GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself v lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself v lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: myself v lloyds

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    when westcot write to you, send off a sold in dispute, obviously Lloyds couldn't deal with your last letter
    thanks mrs d will do that

Comment

fabby doo!

Comment

ok i got this from wescot today ,going to send the account sold in dispute letter ,also the dont keep ringing me letter only communicate by mail ,is that ok ???

i have had no reply from lloyds regarding the missing PTs .
        Attached Files

Comment

that's fine
          send off the sold in dispute and stick the stop ringing in the same envelope, and then we'll see what happens, it's ok so don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            that's fine
            send off the sold in dispute and stick the stop ringing in the same envelope, and then we'll see what happens, it's ok so don't worry
            thanks MrsD will do and since joining this forum i dont worry about these a****les any more.

edit---- MrsD could you point me too the correct template for the sold in dispute letter ,got the other one --thanks
            Last edited by davidm; 5 December 2012, 20:52.

Comment

good to hear, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                edit---- MrsD could you point me too the correct template for the sold in dispute letter ,got the other one --thanks
                I'm not Mrs. D., but here's the template -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post

thanks

Comment

after sending off the account in dispute letter to wescot ,i had a letter back saying they were looking in to the matter ,i have just had a reply from my SAR request which i sent off to see if i could claim back ppi on an old loan ,all i got back was credit card statements and my credit card application form ,so wescot have sent this letter saying that the matter of UE is now closed and i should contact them to set up a payment plan .
                    i got quite a few papers most of which i dont understand.
                    Attached Files

Comment

as far as i can see i have not been sent the missing PTs i requested ,wescot assume i have so i want to write to wescot telling them so ,i sent the SAR to get info on my old accounts for PPI claim and they have not complied with that either so another letter is winging its way to LLOYDS. thread here ppi from lloyds - allaboutFORUMS
                      i would be very grateful if someone could suggest a letter format i could send to wescot .thanks
                      Last edited by davidm; 3 February 2013, 14:03.

Comment

better to stick with the templates and tweak the bits you need.
                        so I would send Westcot the missing pt letter

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

they are saying that they are not harassing you though nothing to do with whether the account is UE or not. To be honest it is difficult to claim back the PPI and pursue UE at the same time. Have you any idea how much PPI you aare likely to be claiming? Would it clear this account? Would you be happy for money that they owe you to go towards clearing this UE account? You need to think of all of these things and then work out where you want to go with this one.

Comment

ok wasnt aware it would be difficult to do the two ,ppi is around 2k credit card is 4k
                          if they would accept that as a final settlement then i might consider it.
                          shall i just say in the letter that this was sent to lloyds and i have not recieved a reply regarding the missing PTs ??

edit they have given me 30 days to propose a payment plan--- last para 1st page
                          and the ppi is not for this account its an old 2nd mortgage that i had with them
                          Last edited by davidm; 3 February 2013, 14:25.

Comment

ok David

let's forget the PPI for the moment, different loan altogether yes?

so for this credit card account I would send Westcot who are well known numpties and have sent out that letter a 100 times the missing prescibed terms.

you should raise a thread in the ppi section for your claim, Di our PPI MOd Expert person will help you out there, I'mm contact her and ask her to look in for you.

Comment

thanks MrsD will send them the missing pts letter should i add a covering letter saying i have requested this from lloyds but have had no response ??
                              i already have a thread going for the ppi see link in post 45.

and yes they are seperate accounts and DI is already helping me on the ppi
                              Last edited by davidm; 3 February 2013, 15:08.

Comment

well the sold in dispute which you've already sent them, explains that yo have asked for a CCA, so this is the follow up telling them why as they are a bit dim

chill, it'll be fine

I've PMed Di and she'll help you out with the reclaim.

Comment

Working...
                                X