GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself v lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself v lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: myself v lloyds

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    If it were me I would send this-----> Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Send to Moorcroft & I would NOT be paying anything
    ok thanks will send that

Comment

would my account now be in default if so i havent recieved any notice saying so

Comment

Receiving a default notice, and having a default marker placed on your credit file are two different things.

They can send you as many default notices as they wish, they dont have to act on it.

If you fail to pay the agreed repayment, or its below the monthly min, then yes they can place a default on your file, usually between 2 to 6 months after the first missed payment i think.

But if you havent received your CCA after 12+2 days, then they are in default of your request, and have no right to force you to pay.

Force as in, court action, they still have every right to demand payment, send you letters, telephone and default you.

But the guys here will help you with all that if and when it happens.

Personally. if it was me, and they failed to comply with my CCA Request, i would stop paying, wait till they send me a letter, post the contents of it here, and wait for further advise.

Just be prepared that, they will place a default marker on your credit file, at some point.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

the last payment was may after that i didnt have any way to pay without a statement
          thanks flower power will do that with the letter if i get one, have sent the account in dispute letter to moorcrap
          Last edited by davidm; 18 July 2012, 18:48.

Comment

they still havent replied to my cca request perhaps they cant find it

Comment

got back my cca request from lloyds sent to niddy.will post up when hes looked at them

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                got back my cca request from lloyds sent to niddy.will post up when hes looked at them
                Fingers crossed for you mate!
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

good news from niddy its UE

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                    good news from niddy its UE
                    Respond with missing pt's template
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok will do

Comment

is this the one ???

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

thanks FP

Comment

not heard anything yet ,no news is good news

Comment

recieved a letter today saying they have passed my account to wescot,no response from my missing pts letter ,i await contact from wescot .

Comment

when westcot write to you, send off a sold in dispute, obviously Lloyds couldn't deal with your last letter

Comment

Working...
                                X