GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself v lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself v lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: myself v lloyds

many thanks MrsD

Comment

Hiya David, and thank you MrsD

If you are awaiting any SAR information, you can still continue with a reclaim, so basically just as long as you have the account number and reasons that is fine ;-)
      To make a reclaim, there is no need to write in the amount either as they should provide you with a breakdown, although it's good to know what to expect by having hold of any information and figures they may send via SAR.

If they have failed to provide you with the information via SAR, you can write back (do not send any further payment) and say what you believe they missed (think I did provide you with the link on the ppi thread didnt I)?

But still continue with the reclaiming directly to Lloyds.
      It seems that they prefer the complaints questionnaire than a letter of complaint, so below is the direct link to Lloyds PPI complaints with the complaints form and details where to send the complaint.
      Always keep a copy for yourself as well.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp

In regards of UE although UE is not actually my field as such, but if you approach the UE avenue, then you do not make a reclaim on the PPI.

Hope this makes sense.

Comment

thanks Di

can we just establish if you have sent a CCA for this one David?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          thanks Di

Not a problem hun, thank you for letting me know xx

Comment

thanks Di

hi Mrs D have sent a cca niddys had a look and said its missing the PT s
            sent them the missing PTs letter but not had a response as yet

this account is a credit card account .the PPI claim im doing is for a totally different account, it was a bank 2nd mortgage that was paid off in 1998
            here is the link ppi from lloyds - allaboutFORUMS and you are already helping me with this matter
            Last edited by davidm; 4 February 2013, 18:38.

Comment

reply from wescot regarding the missing PTs letter i just sent.
              i think i better explain this ,i sent an SAR to lloyds for information on a bank account i held until 2001 on which was a record of the 2nd mortgage i had with them and PPI they charged me for the loan ,what i got back was only credit card information post 2006 .so i then sent them a letter whcih NIDDY had constucted telling them they had to send me everything they had on me not just from 06 on ,irecieved a letter back from lloyds saying what they sent me is all they have on me .
              so they now cant send me the missing PTs because its from pre 2006 [see letter ] and they have already admitted in writing they dont have any more info on me .so what can i respond with ???
              Attached Files

Comment

what eejits this mob are

we'll all go around in circles for the next 6 years or so then!

I guess I would send

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)

the just can't bring themselves to say we haven't got it, it's unenforceable

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                  reply from wescot regarding the missing PTs letter i just sent.
                  i think i better explain this ,i sent an SAR to lloyds for information on a bank account i held until 2001 on which was a record of the 2nd mortgage i had with them and PPI they charged me for the loan ,what i got back was only credit card information post 2006 .so i then sent them a letter whcih NIDDY had constucted telling them they had to send me everything they had on me not just from 06 on ,irecieved a letter back from lloyds saying what they sent me is all they have on me .
                  so they now cant send me the missing PTs because its from pre 2006 [see letter ] and they have already admitted in writing they dont have any more info on me .so what can i respond with ???
                  So they believe, or at least pretend to believe, that white is darker than black.

Big deal. Have they got the guts to put their action where their gob is and litigate? Probably not.

I'd send the letter Mrs D suggests.

SH

Comment

thanks MRSD have done the letter will post tomorrow

Comment

got this back today in response to the unenforceability /final response letter,what if any is my next move ??
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by davidm; 23 March 2013, 19:47. Reason: Deleted attachment with potentially identifying information

Comment

There is a identy code within the telephone contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                          There is a identy code within the telephone contacts.
                          Thanks, Ken.

I've deleted the attachments, as there could be potentially identifying information on them.

If you can edit out the code which Ken is referring to, and then re-post the letter, that would be best for your own protection.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                            Thanks, Ken.

I've deleted the attachments, as there could be potentially identifying information on them.

If you can edit out the code which Ken is referring to, and then re-post the letter, that would be best for your own protection.

SH
                            thanks will do that reposted minus the code didnt see that thanks
                            Last edited by davidm; 23 March 2013, 19:48.

Comment

result

they are saying they can't find a copy of your agreement, keep that letter very safe.

a rare streak of honesty from lloyds, most unusual

they will punt it out to another DCA, and you'll be able to produce copies of that letter to see them off

it's a waiting game now

well done!!

Comment

result

they are saying they can't find a copy of your agreement, keep that letter very safe.

a rare streak of honesty from lloyds, most unusual

they will punt it out to another DCA, and you'll be able to produce copies of that letter to see them off

it's a waiting game now

well done!!
                                nice one thanks MRSD

Comment

Working...
                                X