GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Will applying for Vanquis have any other effects? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will applying for Vanquis have any other effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will applying for Vanquis have any other effects?

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Vanquis want me to borrow £3,000! With their apr I should be funding most of their bonuses if I use it!

On the subject of Vanquis - not sure if i a should write and close mine? Now i am creeping up the ladder with a Cap1 and Flybe not sure i need these clowns anymore?
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry, can't help on that one, but Creation don't like me
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry, can't help on that one, but Creation don't like me
        i didn't think they liked me either but took a while and eventually said yes. Did you get an instant no then?
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Yes! 6 months put in my diary!

Comment

I don't want credit, just trying to rebuild my decimated credit file.

Comment

Yes! 6 months put in my diary!
              I don't want credit, just trying to rebuild my decimated credit file.
              Good call!

Comment

I have had a couple of Pre selected offers from Vanquis, but have not taken them up on their kind offer as i don't think I would pass the checks, funny thing is tho I have an empire stores and a Kays Account started many many years ago(both now under the same banner) and they have both written to me saying they have increased my credit limit so I now have £6.000 to spend on one and £7.500 to spend on the other, these were sent just after I bought a couple of new sofas off them and I had only made one payment off them, looks good on the credit file when i see amount of credit available £13,000, pity it's not in the bank

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  I have had a couple of Pre selected offers from Vanquis, but have not taken them up on their kind offer as i don't think I would pass the checks, funny thing is tho I have an empire stores and a Kays Account started many many years ago(both now under the same banner) and they have both written to me saying they have increased my credit limit so I now have £6.000 to spend on one and £7.500 to spend on the other, these were sent just after I bought a couple of new sofas off them and I had only made one payment off them, looks good on the credit file when i see amount of credit available £13,000, pity it's not in the bank
                  2 ccjs 15 defaults we got a card last month £500 limit it is useful, you never know your luck

Comment

may give it a go next time they send one, useful in an emergency (running low on wine)

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      may give it a go next time they send one, useful in an emergency (running low on wine)

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post

On the subject of Vanquis - not sure if i a should write and close mine? Now i am creeping up the ladder with a Cap1 and Flybe not sure i need these clowns anymore?

Daveyboy was in a similar position and Niddy advised to close here, so think i'll do the same at the end of the month when my Granite is paid off

Comment

Agree mate. Shut it down
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Agree mate. Shut it down
                            Ah thanks for confirmation mate. I guess i've got enough green ticks from it now and will just use Crap1 for such building

Comment

Your Flybe is the non-sub card mate. Keep that up to date and you'll be fine

How many payments have you made into this?
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Your Flybe is the non-sub card mate. Keep that up to date and you'll be fine

How many payments have you made into this?
                                2nd payment due end of the month mate. I used it to pay a small balance off my Tesco Mastercard at 0% so i have the DD set to minimum and then log in and pay a bit more off. Be nice to get it paid before the 0% offer falls off.

Comment

Working...
                                X