GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default questions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default questions

Once you default on an account, and your account obviously terminated, is it possible to open a new account even though you haven't paid the default ? If yes, what would/could be the repurcussions ?
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Re: Default questions

Originally posted by billypre View Post
    Once you default on an account, and your account obviously terminated, is it possible to open a new account even though you haven't paid the default ? If yes, what would/could be the repurcussions ?
    Are you talking about a bank account and opening another account with the same bank?

Gerry

Comment

I'm talking specifically about getting a default from a company such as Virgin or Sky.
      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

I'm talking specifically about getting a default from a company such as Virgin or Sky.
        Yeah you should be ok with Sky they were offering to wipe old debts off for former customers if they took sky plus. I dont know about Virgin though.

Gerry

Comment

Hidden talents Gerry what a helpful clever girl you are honey!

Comment

Thanks Gerry, its virgin i'm talking about in my case lol. Well the Mrs.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
              Hidden talents Gerry what a helpful clever girl you are honey!
              Oh no your making me nervous giving me compliments. C’mon dizzy, fess up why are you being so nice what are you wanting????

Gerry x x

Comment

Thanks Gerry, its virgin i'm talking about in my case lol. Well the Mrs.
                You can always try virgin if they refuse, change over to sky instead?

Gerry

Comment

Working...
                X