GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stupidity? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupidity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupidity?

I am paying cap 1 a token payment each month till i sort other issues out ..
    now i have a lovely collection of letters from a dca and their solicitors
    although the balance decreases each month they are still threatening me with a 'date' with court.. now i know some stubborn peeps who wont take no as an answer but hells i even told the last chap i was hetero not homosexual and they still dont take the hint.

my question is .. if i already have an agreement in place with the OL can the dca continue their action?? (they maintain that they cant see my payments) although as stated the balance decreases each month on their letters.

Re: stupidity?

Mate yea, ignore the dca or stop paying crappy1 don't you.....

Want me to sort you a reply to dca? Just name n shame em lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: stupidity?

ill let ya know who it is when i get home.
      Im tempted to write back asking them if they would rather take me out for lunch to the ritz in london as they are so adamant about getting a date out of me .. as the court is rather a bland place.
      as long as they cant do ought, ill quite happily wind them up some more

Comment

Working...
      X