GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Caps and Lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caps and Lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caps and Lloyds

Thanks all

I'll get the cca off tomorrow then an SBletter. My calculations too agree with Elsa. It should have been SB from beginning of July.

Comment

Everything crossed Caps xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        The Lowells letter confirms your last payment received by Lloyds was 1st June 2009. Your next contractual payment was due on 6th July 2009 according to your statement. You didn't make that payment so by my reckoning this debt should be SB on 6th August

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        If the next contractual payment was due on 6th July, and was unpaid, then the clock started ticking the day after on 7th July (day after the first missed contractual payment), so going by that it's already Statute Barred.
        Ooops. My mistake. Thank you for correcting me Elsa

At least my folly betters the member's legal position not worsened it

I agree that sending a fresh CCA request will befuddle Lowells.

Plan B x

Comment

It can be confusing, but SB is one of my pet subjects. Well spotted on the actual due date on the statement. If payment is made prior to that, the clock still doesn't start till the day after the due date. If payment is made after the due date, it starts the day after actual payment.
          Just to confuse matters more, in a defaulted/terminated account it starts the day after the last payment as there's no contractual element.

Comment

Thanks Elsa

So from what I have sent you when is the actual SB date?

Thanks

Caps

Comment

The magic date is 7th July, so already there

However I always like to leave it as long as feasible to let them know, to save arguments. Just me being paranoid.

Comment

Posted off the CCA request today, very relaxed, no hurry

Caps

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Ooops. My mistake. Thank you for correcting me Elsa

At least my folly betters the member's legal position not worsened it

I agree that sending a fresh CCA request will befuddle Lowells.

Plan B x
                  Befuddle they were too Plan B. Sent the CCA off on 23rd (Thursday) and their last attempt at calling me was Friday. Since then all quiet until today and I have received a letter from Fredricksons (dated 30th July), referring the matter to their client, and putting the account on hold.

Thanks

Caps

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn1601 View Post
                    Befuddle they were too Plan B . . . . . putting the account on hold.

# befuddle works

Plan B x

Comment

Hi

is Jo helping you with this?
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No Niddy

All is quiet with this one. Sent my CCA request 23rd July so time is up to respond. I had a reply from Fredrickson to say they have put the account on hold and referred it back to Lowells. All phone calls have stopped.

Thanks

Caps

Comment

Working...
                        X