GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Caps and Lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caps and Lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caps and Lloyds

just be patient, this could go on for months, some of ours have been looking for stuff for YEARS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn1601 View Post
      Hi

Had another letter to say they are still awaiting a response from LLoyds but this could take 8 weeks.

Just wondering if its best to approach the subject of a F&F before they get an answer back from Lloyds, or wait until they come back with something. Which do you think would give me the best opportunity to negotiate the lowest settlement possible?

Thanks
      8 more weeks closer to SB..... Like MrsD says just be patient.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Another letter tonight writing to update me on the progress of my complaint investigation. They say in order to gather and review relevant information about my case it is taking longer than anticipated, but hope to be in a position to provide me with an update or full response withing 2 weeks.

They acknowledge that it has been 8 weeks since my last letter to them, and inform me i have the right to refer my case to the FOS, but hope I feel it wouldn't be necessary.

Comment

nearly there.................

Comment

HI all

An update, or not as the case may be. Well 2 weeks have been and gone and nothing from the leeds Lowlife. My my calculations I should have heard something if their 2 week extension was correct. Hope I am not speaking too soon but all is quiet. Doesnt stop me worrying though. Hope they give me as long to respond when they do come back.

Comment

They say no news is good news and never more than in this game is it true

In my experience Lloyds usually take quite a long time to reply, Especially if they are searching the basement for agreements ect

As long as they are not harassing you and the account is on hold - Hang in there

As hard as it is - Let them come back to you - Dont chase them..... Your a few weeks nearer SB
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Spud, its not Lloyds, its Lowells

Comment

Hi all

still nothing from Lowells. Its making me nervous. They did say update or final response within 2 weeks and its nearly 4 now (Monday next week). Hope I havent done the wrong thing but thought I might as well put a complaint in with FOS. Hope it doesnt go the wrong way for me. I did say the situation was causing me stress

Comment

Still nothing from Lowell.

Comment

Im feeling a little bit lonley on this thread. Has everyone abandoned me?

Comment

No! Just there is nothing really to say until you get a reply. Maybe you could send a letter saying that 2 weeks has long passed. You could just ignore as they aren't chasing you.

just checked back and Niddy said enforceable, so whilst they are investigating they aren't chasing, so I'd leave be and wait.

Comment

Well the response has finally arrived. THey have given me 30 days to respond. I dont feel they have answered everything in their response to me. Emailed Niddy with scans of the documents.

Comment

Niddy could you help please?

Comment

Im feeling a little bit lonley on this thread. Has everyone abandoned me?
                              No

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              No! Just there is nothing really to say until you get a reply. Maybe you could send a letter saying that 2 weeks has long passed. You could just ignore as they aren't chasing you.

just checked back and Niddy said enforceable, so whilst they are investigating they aren't chasing, so I'd leave be and wait.

Well the response has finally arrived. THey have given me 30 days to respond. I dont feel they have answered everything in their response to me. Emailed Niddy with scans of the documents.

Niddy could you help please?
                              Chill....they have given you 30 days

Comment

Thanks Deepie, just feeling stressed and overwelmed by everything. Not only do I have this one biting my ankles but one I hoped was buried has reared its ugly head again (AK)

Comment

Working...
                                X