GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Silence Please. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silence Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence Please.

Please read this with respect.

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article...administration

Then have a very enjoyable evening knowing another leach has bit the dust and the people involved are now on the dole and maybe the misery they dished out could be just about to visit them.

Re: Silence Please.

This is on our blog mate. Rizzle told us first thing
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

My RSS told me first thing.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        My RSS told me first thing.
        Ahh I forget you use that
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Actually, I don't see it on the blog? Whoops!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Was very satisfying saying it all the same and good to read in lots of places.

Indeed any debt collectors getting the sack should be the star thread and taught at schools and be on a flyer to all households.

Nice to see BCW and Credit Solutions will also be having the grim reaper stalking their offices shortly.

Have put the champagne on ice. Going to be a good night.

Comment

Respectfully read.
              Yippee, they harassed me last year for an AK owned debt, so no tea and sympathy from me :-)

Comment

Working...
              X