GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ScabHunter v Crapbot Farcical - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScabHunter v Crapbot Farcical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ScabHunter v Crapbot Farcical

I have now received a letter from the Fobbing Off Service, telling me they will reply within four weeks. The case has been assigned a reference number.

Hopefully, this will now drag on, and on, and on. Even Crapbot must get the message eventually, that they are completely wasting their time.

SH

Comment

I have just received a response from Spewis Group, the cretinous assignee brought in by Crapbot Farcical after they promised I would hear no more about it.

Initially, they said they were putting the “account” on hold. This is plainly entirely unacceptable, as the ONLY legitimate response to being told to go away because the alleged debt is statute barred is exactly that, to go away.

Following a further formal complaint, they say -

“I refer to your email below in which you have advised that you are not happy with the final response to your complaint. I am sorry you are not satisfied with our response and I have reviewed your complaint further in light of your comments.

Unfortunately, we were unable to answer all the issues you had raised in your initial complaint and therefore we referred the matter to Cabot for them to investigate. Regrettably, we did not receive the relevant information in time to respond to your complaint within the statutory timeframe of 8 weeks and therefore we issued a final response to you advising that we would continue to hold until we received further instructions from Cabot but you had the right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. However, in light of the contents of your latest communication the matter has been escalated to our client and we have received notification today that we are to close our file. Therefore; I can confirm that your file has been closed and returned to Cabot Financial and you will not receive any further contact from us in relation to this account. It is my understanding that Cabot will respond to you directly regarding the issues you have raised.”

Actually, old chap, it is a bit late for that. Crapbot ignored my third and final attempt to resolve this matter directly, so papers are with the Fobbing Off Service.

At least that has got rid of another gang of thieves.

SH

Comment

Hi SH
        Read your posts with interest and cannot for the life of me understand just what these shytes hope to gain through their sheer bloody ignorance and crass stupidity.Its bloody SB for Gods sake!!Why this kind of crap being dished out by them is not stamped on by the FOS is beyond belief.Well done to you for fending them off.It sure needed shed loads of tenacity and you got that mate.Good on you.
        GM

Comment

Thanks, GM! Your comments are seriously appreciated. You're a superb friend to have on these forums.

To everyone dealing with Crapbot Farcical, and other similar law-violating debt collectors -

Don't let the ******** grind you down!

SH

EDIT - I should have added that Spewis Group blatantly lied. In an attempt to protect Crapbot Farcical, no doubt, they claimed to have been assigned the alleged debt on 27th December, three days before it went SB.

The only problem is, I have a letter from ScroatCall claiming to have been assigned the alleged debt on 2nd January, and also a notice from them sending the file back to Crapbot on 5th February.

Strange, don't you think?
          Last edited by ScabHunter; 16 June 2013, 16:11. Reason: Addition

Comment

I've had a letter from the Fobbing Off Service today, saying that they will now be asking the "business" (ha bloody ha) for their side of the story. That meams they must have accepted the case, and charged Crapbot the mediation fee.

At last, after over five years of patiently waiting, I have finally managed to kick Crapbot in the nuts. Actually, they kicked themselves in the nuts by refusing to go away when the alleged debt became statute barred. What they think they have gained by this, I have no idea.

Even allowing for Enforcer's observations above, each complainant still makes a necessary contribution to increasing the average loss a "business" will take.

The latest assignee has buggered off and handed this turkey back to Crapbot, so they now stand alone. Alone, and poorer.

SH

Comment

Fantastic news! Cabot deserve to be hit hard, they are ruthless.

Comment

Nice one SH.Good news.

Comment

Good for you SH.

Comment

Well done SH
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...