GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ScabHunter v Crapbot Farcical - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScabHunter v Crapbot Farcical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ScabHunter v Crapbot Farcical

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
    Update -

This is the date when this alleged debt reaches its statute barring status. The game should therefore be over.

SH
    Well done to you SH ......1 year 11 months left for me
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good news SH
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

there you go!!

well done that man, bet it feels really good!

Comment

That's brilliant news, well done

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            Well done to you SH ......1 year 11 months left for me
            Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Good news SH
            Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            there you go!!

well done that man, bet it feels really good!
            Originally posted by dibsthefrenchie View Post
            That's brilliant news, well done
            Thank you to everyone who has posted here for the supportive comments. They are all noted and will be remembered. I only hope I can return the favour sometime.

To everyone who has been a friend to me on here – I wish you everything you would wish for yourselves for the new year.

To the trolls and troublemakers (who are definitely NOT the good people who posted here yesterday), even though you are relegated to my ignore list where you can be harmful only to yourselves – may the fleas of a billion rabid dogs infest your rectal passage.

I still have hopes of being useful around here one day, but we'll have to see what happens.

SH

Comment

Hi SH

First, happy new year. Second, you are useful. VERY useful around here and we all appreciate the time, effort & commitment shown. If we paid people for their contribution trust me, you'd be one.

I'm unsure what trolls were here yesterday but would love a pm if you think it's relevant.

You're an asset to our forum, like plenty of others and although I may not shout it from the rafters the fact our users trust you and listen to your points of view speak volumes. It is recognised, thankyou.

All the best for 2013 buddy.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^^
                ditto SH
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Ah, now that's a double nice start to 2013.

A toast to you SH

PS Niddy when you redo the smilies can we please have a champagne bottle, I don't like beer!

Comment

brilliant news SH, you are very appreciated on here and i hope you keep posting we would miss you.

Me and hubby have only 5 years 7 months until ours ours statute barred

Comment

It was the usual tosh which everyone gets, about section 189 referring to the embodiment of a provision therefore the terms can be branded on an elephant's arse in the African jungle and don't have to be anywhere near the signature page.
                      But elephants do not live in the African jungle - they are creatures of the veldt.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        Ah, now that's a double nice start to 2013.

A toast to you SH

PS Niddy when you redo the smilies can we please have a champagne bottle
                        Thank you, thank you, thank you to one of my great friends and a supporter since my old incarnation on the CAG!

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        I don't like beer!
                        All the more for the rest of us then!

A champagne bottle would be quite a good idea, actually. There do seem to quite a few toffs on this forum. Geneva, indeed.

A "handshake" would also be good for a situation like this. I want to express appreciation, but I can't go around kissing people because I'm not French.

Thanks again!

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                          brilliant news SH, you are very appreciated on here and i hope you keep posting we would miss you.

Thank you so much for that! You will never know how much those comments help during incredibly difficult times such as these.

I certainly don't have any intention of leaving. I think if someone reaches the stage where their alleged debts have all gone SB, they must have something to offer to people at an earlier stage, even if it is only moral support.

No, if I do disappear, it will be involuntary. I don't even know what they do with the carcasses of people who die without any family or paperwork. I think they probably just wait until there is an official burial, and then chuck it in the ground before the official coffin. Nice and cheap and easy. I shan't be around to worry about it, whatever they do.

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                          I know it is still at a very early stage for you. Patience is a very hard skill to learn, but it is an invaluable one. It should get easier from around the second year onwards, before the heat gets more intense again during the last year. That is the way it worked for mine, anyway.

Stay with the AAD site for as long as you can, because what is taught here definitely does work. There are no guarantees for any individual case, but overall you should benefit greatly. Good luck with everything.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            But elephants do not live in the African jungle - they are creatures of the veldt.
                            Ah! So the great Mr. Clogs is back with us!

You have been missed. Well, we couldn't hit you because you weren't here.

If anyone is not familiar with the postings of this esteemed gentleman, be warned that you are about to be entertained. Especially if you can learn to speak Latin, and develop a far greater understanding of the CCA 1974 than any of those who are paid to uphold it.

SH

Comment

Ah! So the great Mr. Clogs is back with us!

You have been missed. Well, we couldn't hit you because you weren't here.

If anyone is not familiar with the postings of this esteemed gentleman, be warned that you are about to be entertained. Especially if you can learn to speak Latin, and develop a far greater understanding of the CCA 1974 than any of those who are paid to uphold it.

SH
                              I will re-affirm this. Talk about being, well a clever clogs, or what.

His FB postings are just as cryptic
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So, Crapbot Farcical are determined to play it nasty even though the limitation clock has now expired.

Today, I have received a Notice of Assignment telling me that this Christmas turkey has now been assigned to ScroatCall, and threatening doorstep visits. There is the usual forged letter from Crapbot included, but this forgery is almost passable except for the same date error Robbingscum NoWay committed.

I have already given ScroatCall the good news that this turkey is now past its sell by date, and that the OFT considers it an unfair practice to harass alleged debtors once they have made it clear that they will not be making payments on statute barred alleged debts.

A formal complaint has also been sent to Crapbot's new chief executive Neil "Asinine" Clyne, who will doubtless come up with the same drivel as dear old Uncle Ken. Unless he is extremely good at grovelling, this will be heading for the Fobbing Off Service at some point very soon.

Crapbot really are incredibly thick. They hold an alleged "account" for five years, do absolutely nothing while it goes SB, and then start annoying people when there is nothing left to gain. Unless they are going to fake a payment somewhere, what can they possibly gain? Note also that the paperwork supplied by Crapbot in 2008, in response to my s.78 request, confirms November 2006 as the date of the last payment. Their evidence, not mine.

I'll keep this one updated. Over to you, Asinine.

SH

Comment

Working...
                                X