GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells - Statutory Demand?

Niddy, I spotted in the last paragraph of the template, fifth line 'will be averred and unlawful and vexatious'. This should be 'as'?

Letter prepared and will be posted tomorrow by recorded delivery.

Comment

Reply as follows:

Thank you for your letter XX Jan 14
      We confirm that we have viewed the document you have supplied us with and confirm our client has fully complied with your request to section 78-79 of the Consumer Credit act 1974

We look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals by 20th Febraury (yes incorrectly spelt) otherwise collection acitivity (yes incorrectly spelt) may resume.

roll on 20th!
      Yours sincerely etc

Comment

You must be terrified!!

Comment

I'd hide. Maybe elope. Fake your own death?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Please don't tell them where I am!

Comment

Oooh it'll cost you. 20 million rupee
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Oooh it'll cost you. 20 million rupee
                Ha ha

On a more serious note, I promised to send a donation when I got paid. How do I do it?

Quick though, before Freds beat me into submission!

Comment

On the blue bar at the top of the page there is a link that says donate.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks cymruambyth, I'll get send some today.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                      Please don't tell them where I am!
                      Is that you behind the sofa?
                      Sofa so good.

Comment

Originally posted by odetter View Post
                        Is that you behind the sofa?
                        Sofa so good.

Comment

No news lately? Goooooood!!

Comment

No Niddy and I think they may have removed my phone number from their autodial!

Comment

It's always the kiss of death, saying that you've not heard anything!

Have had a letter from Bryan Carter who have been 'asked' by Freds to write with regard to the outstanding debt.

I must contact Freds within 14 days to arrange repayment, failing which they will recommend that proceedings be issued. Should proceedings be issued, additional charges will be claimed which may increase the existing balance as shown below.

They quote the balance, plus court fees of £85 and Solicitors costs of £80 and state that interest may also be added.

Before the account is formally referred to us you still have an opportunity to contact Freds with your payment proposals. In order to avoid further debt recovery action you should telephone etc.

This is a serious matter and I may wish to seek independent legal advice!

I've never had to deal with Carters before but have seen elsewhere, in the past that they can be quite aggressive so should I ignore or send a copy of my previous letter that I sent to Freds?

P.S. Can someone on the team please change the title to 'Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons' ?
                              Last edited by marypoppins; 10 March 2014, 23:44.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                                Have lad a letter from Bryan Carter . . . I must contact Freds within 14 days to arrange repayment . . .
                                . . I've never had to deal with Carters before but have seen elsewhere, in the past that they can be quite aggressive so should I ignore
                                It's never a good idea to ignore Bryan Carter. We'll soon sort out a suitable letter for you to respond to them What's the date on BC's letter so we know exactly when the 14 days deadline is up ?

Comment

Working...
                                X