GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons

Someone else should confirm before acting on what I say. But it looks to me like you should now be on the offensive, and ask for any documents they intend to rely on should they issue a claim under civil procedure rules pre action protocol. If they fail to supply them and issue a claim, you have some costs on your side. Not only that but if they don't have them, its gonna shut them up.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am with you SXGuy, It does get more difficult to know whether to ignore or go on the offensive, but I'd definitely prefer to shut them up and stop them in their tracks!

I've seen in the past how aggressive Carters can be but I was just looking back and this latest letter is an exact copy of the one Freds sent in January! Are they ALL in the same bed?

Let's see if anyone else has any suggestions and decide what's best.

It may possibly be worth me asking Andrew to draft a letter for me and tell them all to **** off!

Comment

I've not heard anymore from anyone but I have checked my Noddle report this morning for something else and this account is now registered to 'Evolution Banking Ltd'

I can't see anything on google that indicates they're a debt purchaser.

Anyone know them?

Comment

EVolution Banking Home - Evolution Banking

www.evolutionbanking.co.uk/

Evolution Banking provide consumer loans in England, Wales, Scotland & Northern ...Evolution Banking Ltd, Bauhaus, 27 Quay Street, Manchester M3 3GY.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There's nothing I can see that indicates they purchase bad debt so I guess I'll be getting a 'fantastic' offer from them to consolidate by debts!

Comment

if you have checked it on line it may be wise to take a screen shot/copy of that entry, is it for the exact balance of the BC account? does it have the same default date?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                if you have checked it on line it may be wise to take a screen shot/copy of that entry, is it for the exact balance of the BC account? does it have the same default date?
                Yes same balance and default date. I'll get a screen shot too thanks nightwatch

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                  There's nothing I can see that indicates they purchase bad debt so I guess I'll be getting a 'fantastic' offer from them to consolidate by debts!
                  wouldn't rush to apply, £3.000 x 60 months =
                  good credit rating 33.92 apr £96.24 per month, total re-payed £5774.40
                  Fair '' 53% apr £122.87 £7372.20
                  Poor 278% £352.00 £21,120.00

Comment

Can't wait to hear from them!

Comment

• Re: Lowells - Statutory Demand?

I've just read through the thread MP.

Just think that nothing has really occurred for nearly 2 years now. It probably was never a SD in the first place.

They keep writing the same letters to you because the buffoons can't think of anything else to do.

I personally think that they generate letters hoping to trip you up into admitting the debt, which of course resets the statute -barred clock. Using the templates here means that doesn't happen.

So basically, well done!

Comment

• Re: Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons

I think I'll have to re-read my thread so that I can remember what happened!

Comment

I have to do that quite often, but I need a large pot of coffe and a sandwich to keep me going to the end (last post)

Comment

I'd probably go for something a little stronger that coffee!

Comment

i wouldn't remember what I was doing

Comment

I've just had a look at my latest Noddle report and Evolution banking have gone and this is back with Lowells.

Not heard from Lowells about this CC since Dec 13, when they passed it to Freds.

Nothing more from Carters since April this year either.

Comment

Working...
                                X