GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Charging order query - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charging order query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging order query

Hi

I would like to ask if anyone could tell me how a charging order would work on a joint property if both joint owners had a ccj registered in their own names with the same company.

Would they be able to obtain a full charging order or two restrictions?

Thank you everyone

Fredbare

Re: Charging order query

Originally posted by fredbare View Post
    tell me how a charging order would work on a joint property if both joint owners had a ccj registered in their own names with the same company.
    Do you mean in the case of both joint owners having the same joint CCJ such as 1st Defendant and 2nd Defendant?

Or do you mean if the joint owners had separate individual CCJs but the Claimant was the same bank/creditor but for different debts in each owner's sole name?

Comment

Re: Charging order query

[QUOTE=PlanB;507074]Do you mean in the case of both joint owners having the same joint CCJ such as 1st Defendant and 2nd Defendant?

Or do you mean if the joint owners had separate individual CCJs but the Claimant was the same bank/creditor but for different debts in each owner's sole name? This one PlanB, thank you

Comment

Working...
      X