GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls

Could go for the broker and find out what their commission etc was.... mis-sale maybe

However wait for Paul, I would as he's the best at finding fault in terms.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^ ^ ^ ^ You read my mind

It looks as though this loan was set up by Harpmanor who are mortgage intermediaries so you probably didn't deal with them direct. I expect you went through a broker and both of these outfits will have got commission and/or an Introducer's fee, and so had a duty to act responsibly towards you.

Were you fully employed at the time you took out the loan and could you honestly afford to pay it back in 12 months? This bit matters in case you were missold the product. So put on your thinking cap and search for any papers you can find to have in front of you when Paul comes back here tomorrow.

Is it ok to ask what the money was borrowed for, or didn't the lender ask you for a reason for the loan?

We're getting there slowly so please don't worry and get a good night's sleep

Comment

Jimmyq.... please try and get some sleep. We're on to it now..... but it's going to take time to find the best way forward for you.

Paul/Niddy (Never-in-Doubt) are the legal brains here, which is why the rest of us are standing back for the time being. If they can find holes in the actual contract, then the other arguments raised so far may not be necessary.
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post

the loan was arranged by crystal mortgages who i paid a fee too i think its added to the loan (will have to check) they must have something to do with it as i still get calls off them too saying they will help me (get another loan or mortgage) and know when i have a eviction etc and how much is owed
          That's interesting But let it wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
            Jimmyq.... please try and get some sleep. We're on to it now..... but it's going to take time to find the best way forward for you.

Paul/Niddy (Never-in-Doubt) are the legal brains here, which is why the rest of us are standing back for the time being. If they can find holes in the actual contract, then the other arguments raised so far may not be necessary.

But if there aren't any holes in the contract then misselling is an option I'm not standing back until every possible avenue has been explored

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              That's interesting But let it wait until tomorrow.
              Sounds a tad too incestuous for my liking actually..... .... but as PlanB says, wait until Paul logs back in tomorrow.
              Remember the mantra:
              NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
              Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
              Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

the loan was arranged by crystal mortgages who i paid a fee too i think its added to the loan (will have to check) they must have something to do with it as i still get calls off them too saying they will help me (get another loan or mortgage) and know when i have a eviction etc and how much is owed
                If they did that then there ought to be specific PT's for that element so fingers crossed they messed up with that..... ideally if you could dig out the actual agreement and original terms and send it via email to me & paul, that'd be great! Don't blank anything, you're quite safe with us.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk & paul@watsonssolicitors.co.uk

Thanks - now try and sleep!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

im making the suggestion to move this to protected section and also for jimmyq to post a copy of agreement to get ripped to shreds as something definitely aint right here.

1st thing total repayment should have been £120296.88 after the 6 month term on basis of what you have posted previously

That would make the monthly repayment to be £20049.48

That in itself is shocking but thats probs due to my working wages having been nat min wage.

By looks of things the renewal fee is almost the same as the monthly payment. were you missing payments at all?
                  because unless there systems would show it paid and reducing the balance and then on the next monthly statement adds the missed payment as this renewal charge then otherwise im confused.

Anyone else noticing this and more needing clarifying.
                  I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                    im making the suggestion to move this to protected section
                    Not till I have seen an agreement mate

Comment

hi ive never taken any legal action or help. i recieve a letter from the magistrates saying i have to leave the property on so and so and date(notice of eviction)

to be honest so far i cant remember ever being called to court as such or ever had the chance too tell them my side all i get is an eviction letter from the courts everytime im behind in payments (3 months).

I even asked blemain why ive never been called to court they said they have some sort of posession order i cant remember ever being called to court (to be honest i fell ill and depressed and hardly opened my letters so maybe as they have a possession order so they say
                      but as for me i did'nt file anything

the eviction notices are real as i phoned the courts up last time to make sure the evictions cancelled

basically everytime i get an eviction notice i arrange/borrow money to clear the arrears and get the eviction cancelled.
                      Since you know which court is dealing with this you should be able to get a copy of the original possession order. If the eviction notices come each time you get into 3 months arrears, this suggests that the possession Order may have terms attached to it, such as "no eviction unless the Defendant is a minimum of 3 months in arrears". That sort of thing. Or it may have even been a Suspended Possession Order which didn't kick in unless you break any terms. I'm not a lawyer but if there are terms it would be nice to think you could go back to the court to get these varied to something more manageable. That's not guaranteed so get a copy of the Order and we'll take it from there because the roof over your head is priority

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        If they did that then there ought to be specific PT's for that element so fingers crossed they messed up with that..... ideally if you could dig out the actual agreement and original terms and send it via email to me & paul, that'd be great! Don't blank anything, you're quite safe with us.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk & paul@watsonssolicitors.co.uk

Thanks - now try and sleep!

thanks mate much appreciated ive emailed you both copy of the agreements and a reply i got off harp manor

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                          In need of some serious help! Blemain finance again!!!!

Is this your thread? how up to date is the info you are putting up here as the thread is dated 2010
                          Here is the same on LB as well ---> harpmanor limited/blemain finance

Comment

Right, seems they are all registered...

Company info ---> HARPMANOR LIMITED of M1 7BD in CHARLES STREET MANCHESTER

CCL Register

Click image for larger version

Name:	harpmanor_ccl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1389936

Comment

99% of those directors above are also directors of Blemein...

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                99% of those directors above are also directors of Blemein...
                                conflicting interests much
                                I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X